1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~08.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mikey70

Mikey70

Angry sex with you would be the be all, end all ... I think ... :twisted:

Well ... who am I kidding, any sex with you would be ... angry sex would be especially dirty and enjoyable though... lol!

Euphoria likes this.
  2. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

if you ever run out of punching bags and it´s not going to be "kill TheRiver"... anytime ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  3. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

That's the shame of it really.... as I enjoy playing with a cock with my feet and prob would've come up with some interesting photos. A cock in my hands however.. nothing more glorious.

As are you, my perverted friend!

Angry sex rocks!!! What a powerful release.... I remember this one time with an ex we were going at it, in the hallway and he literally picked me up, slammed me against the wall, lifted my dress(we had been out, so I was glammed up in heels, dress, et all), open his fly and started fucking me on the spot. Some of the best sex ever. We fucked ALL over our apt for hours.... very heated.... very passionate... very, very intense and loud.... and when it was over we both said we loved each other, apologized and let it all go.

FANTASTIC.

What footman needs to give me is called "make up sex"... ie: let me lick your pussy for hours baby.... without a thought to his own orgasm, even after I've had my 7th one in a row and his neck is hurting....

A massage might be nice too... :lol:

4. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

for the respecitive owner. i bet ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  5. Mikey70

Mikey70

hehehehe ...

I couldn't agree more. ;)

Happy spamming hun, I'm gonna be back a little later to ask you something via PM ... until then, I wish you many happy orgasms. lol!

Euphoria likes this.
  6. Euphoria

Ha! Nice twist(pardon the pun)..... I meant for me, it's a glorious feeling.... the cock glistening from my spit. Nice. :twisted:

TheRiver likes this.
  7. Euphoria

I like your sig babe... thanks for the honor! I still feel bad that I messed your name up. Oops :oops:

I appreciate the honor of being in all your sigs, truly!!

Okay, guys, I can't stay on here long.... I need to get my booty into workout mode. I let myself just do mellow "normal" working out during the Holidays, and so now I need to step it up and get back in to "training" mode.

Speaking of intense.. :D

cman2008 and TheRiver like this.
  8. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

Maybe One in each hand and one in your mouth also ;) - Glorious for you

Euphoria likes this.
  9. TheRiver

only your spit? in the beginning, maybe...
    there will be other glistering substances involved very soon...

speaking of intense... ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  10. blackbeard1991

blackbeard1991

wow, i can't believe you replied so quickly!!! i fear this site is going to be a major addiction. i had not seen your post about requests, sorry. i am figuring out how to navigate and am finding panty pics of yours , there are some black ones with a ruffled edge that caress the line of your pelvis so perfectly that they just inspired a tremendous orgasm, thank you! i also found your photos on the stairs, when my shooted reloads i think we may have another winner! you are an inspiration in more ways than one, a sexy girl with a perfect body who knows how to make sexuality fun. i was married to someone for way to long who had forgotten fun, nice to know that fun { or phun!} is still out there!!! happy new year gorgeous!

Euphoria likes this.
  11. Euphoria

You have no need to be sorry at all.... way to go on the searching, btw! I'm impressed. The "Dedicated" thread also has me in a blue thong that is wet.... that should work too ;-)

.. and now, I shall be off to go sweat for hours until I lay exhausted, glistening, out of breath and in a state of bliss from my endorphins....

cman2008 likes this.
  12. cman2008

cman2008

Thanks E - you're the best.

Booty into workout - sounds fun :p

Thanks for the fan sign the least I could do is put you in the sig:D

Euphoria likes this.
  13. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

With this image, I am also having a real workout :p

I'll step in for footman and take his place in the massage :twisted:

I would start by pouring some warm oil across your shoulders and my fingers spread it out almost teasingly, drawing small patterns over your shoulders. I begin working down your right arm, pulling it forward and up so your hand is flat against my chest for a minute as I work up to it. My hands would be gentle on the soft flesh of your inner arm, stroking and smoothing. I tuck your right arm down and in to your side then I move around the table to your left arm, repeating my ministrations and the stroking of your inner arm that makes you shiver. I tuck your left arm in to your side then move to the other end of the table.

I pick up each foot in turn, kneading and working them until they are thoroughly worked over. I use more force than I have with any other of your body parts. Then I set them down and you feel one finger tip lightly on the base of each foot, tracing a path from your heel to your toes. Your body involuntarily shakes and you feel your pussy contract. I circle both your ankles with my hands like steel bands as if to let you know I can manhandle you but I am choosing to treat you gently. You feel me release you and there is no contact for a minute.

Then I'm back with more oil pouring over your calves. My fingers smooth the oil over your muscles and press outward, kneading the tension out of the muscles. I work my way up to your knees and use a gentle touch on the flesh of your thighs, barely teasing my fingertips over the sensitive area. Your pussy is so juicy just from what I've been doing so far and you wonder if you're creating a little pool on the table. A trickle of oil runs across your ass and my hands start to caress and fondle your ass. My fingers have worked down your ass to the flesh where your buttocks and thighs meet. I draw little circles then cup your derriere.

My firm hands grip your shoulders and help you turn on the table so that you're spread before me, naked to my gaze in the dim room. I pick up a bottle of oil and pour some on my hands, rubbing them together before going to the head of the table and reaching out over you to cup and fondle your breasts. My thumbs tease the nipples, back and forth so that they stand up. I release your breasts gently, not letting them simply fall, and walk around the side of the massage table. My hands roam the soft expanse of your belly, caressing and gently teasing, then I slide one hand down to cover your curly mound. I simply rest my hand there for a moment, letting you feel my gentle pressure. A single finger dips into the well and swirls around.

I turn around and when I turn back you see a vibrator in my hands. My left hand gently guides your legs apart and you feel the vibrator press against the lips of your pussy. I use my fingers to open you and press the vibrator in at the perfect angle. You're so ready for this that you cry out at the wonderful pressure of just the dildo sliding in. You moan again and I turn on the vibration. You grip the sides of the table, your legs shaking. The fingers of my left hand join the party, massaging your clit. You feel your orgasm pulse through you. You feel another intense wave roll through your body and then a third. You're incoherent when I finally turn the vibration off and you feel the hard, thick length slide out of your swollen pussy. You feel a warm, wet washcloth stroke between your legs as I clean you up. You feel me cover you with a warm blanket as your body quickly cools.

That would be all :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

14. cecil_cp

cecil_cp

Just wanted to say thanks E for all the pics and fan signs and yes I'll follow your threads and posts.

Thanks again.

Euphoria likes this.
  15. footman05

footman05

Damn!
    I Could lick it all night for you! But then I don't think it would be punishing me!
    But if that all it takes! I'll do it!
    As for the massage...
    You got it where should I show up!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Jedi_Yoda69

Jedi_Yoda69

Thank You E for the fine azz pics. Very lovely indeed!!;)

Euphoria likes this.
  17. mindtrapper

mindtrapper

I am so gonna try to piss you off from now on :mrgreen:

Euphoria likes this.
  18. Loser

Loser ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Amazing pics. Thanks....

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

:shock:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: ....

Is it any wonder why mrfreeze is my "Kinky Consultant"?????

HOT DAMN. mrfreeze officially owns this whole fucking thread!

I love it, thank you!! I especially loved this "....as if to let you know I can manhandle you but I am choosing to treat you gently." My pussy was like a faucet after that line. I think I shall include daily massages in my job description fine print for your consultant status.

However, I would like to add that I'd never be able to rest quietly and cozy under the blanket. I would rightly hope you would spread my legs and fuck me, deepthroat me with my head hanging off the massage table and let me finish with the taste of your cum on my tongue..... then I might rest....

..... until you were ready to go AGAIN.

:twisted:

mrfreeze and Funkyboyroy like this.
  20. Euphoria

footman05, you and I are all good... let's kiss and make up. You kiss my lower lips first ;-)

Thank you for your PM, it helped immensely.

Okay, I'm feeling much better. Phew. Thanks everyone for taking the time to help me get my head on straight again. I worked my ass off for 4 hrs and it rewired my brain, I swear. I don't think I'll be able to walk tomorrow, but walking is really overrated anyhow.

Bring it. Better yet, let's both get pissed off... and then we can fuck like maniacs to get it all out until we lay exhausted, resting .... and then sleepily, lazily, fuck again. :p

Did anyone else notice I'm getting closer to 2k??? I'd say yikes, but I already know what I'm gonna do. :twisted:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.