1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

A Nature Lovers Thread....

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by bamafan, Jun 4, 2008.

1. bamafan

bamafan Staring at (.)Y(.) ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

LOL - I don't care if you spam in here man - it's not going to hurt anything. ;)

2. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

no it's not...

yet.

3. bamafan

I totally forgot about these. These were taken in Chicago last winter when I had classes up there. This is the hotel I stay at when I visit - beautiful place.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Nice ones Bama !

I really hope we get that snow here in south Sweden this year... i like it !

bamafan likes this.
  5. irish-sid

irish-sid BANNED

[​IMG]

that's a nice one bama

bamafan likes this.
  6. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Here some pics from my visit in Denmark 2 weeks ago.
    It`s from the hotel Marienlyst in Helsingör north of Copenhagen.

7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

chicago, the "windy city", hm?!

copenhagen is nice - the wine may be a little too expensive, but...

thanks for the updates!

8. Magge

River, all alcohol is expensive here in Scandinavia .. :(

That`s why it`s so nice to live so near Germany ... ;)

9. bamafan

It just doesn't get much better than that sunset pic Magge - that is breathtaking! Thanks bud!

Yeah, it's windy for sure - damn cold on me up there in the winter time. Beautiful city though. I've got some pics somewhere when I was up there at St. Patricks Day and the river was green - wish I could find them, they're awsome.

10. Magge

Thanks Bama, but not quite happy with that sunset... had no tripod with me. :( ...,
    but we had a lot of fun... :D

... and please find them pics !

11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

ever been to Christiana, Mag?

and i do believe that CHI is chilly compared to AL ;)

12. Magge

Been there years ago, when it still was somehow great... ;)
    And Yes some things were not so expensive back then.:)

Now is not so much action there anymore ... i heard :(

13. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

It reminds of the good old days while growing up... and the reason I couldn't get away fast enough. Winter weather like that just ain't for me. Thanks for the stroll down memory lane though bama. :)

14. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

Lovely pics my friend. I love the seaboard, and that sunset is one of the most vibrant I've ever seen. Thanks for sharing these. :)

Magge likes this.
  15. Gutex0

Gutex0 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

lil' wutz likes this.
  16. Magge

Bama, i got some pics from Amsterdam taken last year. Ok with "non"-nature pics in here ? ;)

17. bamafan

Sure Magge, post what you want - it's fine by me.

18. Magge

Here some pics from my visit in Amsterdam (Holland) in 2007

I`m just sad about the fact that the girls in the "Red District" did not want to be photographed.... :(

19. The dopant

The dopant

Wow, great pics here ! Super coool !

20. 2001pm

2001pm 2+2 is on my mind...

Too bad they don't want to be photographed. These a very cool pics Magge! This thread just may cause me to get the old camera fired up and take some good pics again, too!

Magge likes this.