1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

A true amatuer (friend of mine)

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by artluber, Feb 13, 2005.

1. artluber

artluber

ok so here goes with my first thread/post I know for a fact this girl has never been seen anywhere because I took the pictures and yes she is even nice enough to let me play with her "girls" every once in a while.

Sorry about not showing her face...she wouldn;t let me its too bad too because she has a very pretty face

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I even got to tie her up a little bit that night....Very fun!!!
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

ok thats the last of my post anyone else got some personal pictures to share????

edit: well I guess the pics are down. I hope you all enjoyed while it lasted

2. artluber

artluber

damn I screwed up with the pics again...someone help!! thanks

3. cayne

cayne Guest

where did you upload the pics?

4. BigBrownLog

BigBrownLog

5. artluber

artluber

never fear I figured it out all by myself...I am so proud of me right now :))

hopefully you guys like.

6. fun4wheeler

fun4wheeler

i like, i like....thankyou

7. Terd Ferguson

Terd Ferguson

yet again another not so great girl. the best real amateur is miss hilton and she doesnt have to take her clothes off to be the best

8. artluber

artluber

terd is once again a turd...its ok I won;t take offense at all at least I get to play with those wonderful fun bags. There is no mistaking that those are some of the finest boobies that I have ever had the pleasure to fondle, lick, suck, and what not...party on!!!

9. artluber

artluber

hey bigbrownlog I like your sig...very good stuff LMFAO

10. Terd Ferguson

Terd Ferguson

yah thats because those are probably the only tits youve fondled licked or sucked

11. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Terd one more flame out of you and you might not come back. Take that as an advice. ;)

12. TatudGonzo

TatudGonzo

shes fat, and I dont mean phat either.

13. artluber

artluber

dude turd you are fun I gotta tell you that...part of me was posting her to see what assholes would come out of the woodworks to talk trash and hey that is definitely your right to do that. As for my own personal experience...well that is my business. one of the things I like about this forum is the fact that everyone has their opinion and we are free to say the things we choose. I would like to point out the fact that this girl does not know that I have posted her pics in this forum, and It is my intention to let her know about it if there are good replys. I will also let youknow that she is a bit prudish, and for me to get these pictures was a rather lucky day for me (thats why some are a little blurry I was getting a little excited) I have known this girl or probably aqbout 3 years and still to this day I have not been able to hit it yet...she keeps turning me down and in all honesty it is normally not that difficult for me to get a woman in bed. This is another last ditch effort to get her confidence going and hope that she will open up the poon for a fun night. She is y0our regular everyday girl next door that does not do internet stuff or pics of any sort. This is a girl that you are lucky if you can see her "girls" so be cool...and please understand that at this point in time I have had quite a few glasses of wine and am probablt not making very muych sense I am just rambling on with my keyboard and please please make it stop I want to go home.....I love PHUN.org

14. Terd Ferguson

Terd Ferguson

Why kick me out? You guys love me

15. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Comments pertaining to the thread is ok. Attacking other members is not ok.

16. people like me more than they like you faggot... that says something

17. amac

amac

I bet those titties get to bouncing all over the place huh?

18. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

lol I better start reading the threads I didn't know any one didn't like you :)

19. the hard asses and e-badasses around here love me

20. ruhappytobehere

ruhappytobehere

like anyone who can contribute................after all people will repost amatuers if the feedback is encouraging.

If you dont have constructive critisism shut up i guess.old saying don't have anything good to say don't say anything.

thanks for the post...........all diff shapes and sizes need the lovin

i look forward to more pics good job.