1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

DEBATE Ashley Graham's Lingerie Collection launch discussion thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by mmikehunt, Nov 30, 2017.

1. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2017
    mitchrocks, Hotrod1, No1_Dave and 5 others like this.
  2. odell

odell

PC bullshit run amok. Pig out, don't exercise, and you can be a supermodel, too! Fucking ridiculous.

3. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

We've become a culture of enablers. However, I think the popularity of these women is a direct, and deliberate, counterpoint to the little waifs the fashion industry uses as an archetype for modeling clothes. Most women, no matter where they're from (except perhaps the Orient) are generally built somewhere between Kendall Jenner and Ashley Graham. Rita Ora certainly is, and she's far more desirable than either of them, imo.

4. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

I'm not a huge fan of this development either. Feeling confident in your body is great, as it never looks as good as in the magazines. But these girls are almost obese, as you said and that's a disease and nothing to be "ok" with.

Another side fact: This development of pushing "obese" people into the spotlight only goes for women. You don't see fat male models showing off the newest underwear from Calvin Klein...

No1_Dave, Kast, Mollymutt and 2 others like this.
  5. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

And what are you gonna do about it besides cry on the internet?

6. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

What if a "hater" collapsed from cardiac arrest and Ashley was the only one there that was able to assist with CPR?
    Would you rather die or let the "fat chick" revive you to get you to a hospital (assuming she wants to help after the negative comments)

7. 1995

You know, visiting Ashley Graham threads have really made me want to change my stance on refraining from replying to threads of celebs I'm not attracted to. I think it's time to change my attitude, it should be fun.

nutting in your anus likes this.
  8. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Least he offered more insight than you

9. RKS

What in the blue blazes does that have to do with anything? No one said they hated her. No one levelled a personal insult at her. No one even remotely implied they'd rather die than be helped by her. It was simply pointed out that it's not a great idea to suggest being overweight is okay. I'm overweight, I'm not particularly healthy, and it's definitely not okay. If someone tried to tell me it is, I would correct them.

10. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

QFT

11. jbreak

jbreak ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

I think Ashley looks good. Also, I bet that in person she doesn't look quite the same. The camera really does add some pounds.

TERRASTAR18, Pooterscoo and 1995 like this.
  12. nutting in your anus

nutting in your anus

No one's here to offer you insight, sport.

TERRASTAR18 and 1995 like this.
  13. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

The camera must have added 80lb to that one on the right. I'm sure she looks like Kendall Jenner in person.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    Mollymutt likes this.
  14. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

Don't want to rain on your parade, but you can be sure that she's always looking better on pictures than in real life (like all folks). I've seen some random beach shots from her...I have to say, that wasn't pretty.

Here she's full of make-up and wearing clothes that make her look way "skinnier"...

No1_Dave and Mollymutt like this.
  15. RP55

RP55 Ten Years of Phun

Saddening misogyny from a bunch of anonymous internet masturbaters (some of whom aren't hesitant to demonstrate their ignorance of medical standards of human health, nutrition and physiology).

riddles123, TERRASTAR18, Bob4 and 5 others like this.
  16. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

Don't mess with Doctor Oz's of the board... It's not worth your time. Apparently everyone just graduated with a PhD in nutrition, lol.

And... She looks fantastic IMO.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2017
    TERRASTAR18 and Pooterscoo like this.
  17. RKS

If you find her attractive that's fine, good for you. You really shouldn't use big words if you don't understand how to though...

18. RKS

A doctorate is needed to determine if someone is visibly overweight or not? Really?

19. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

Indeed, nobody said anything bad about about her. And if you like her looks - good for you (not that it matters much in the grand scheme of things...). But you have to agree, that if you put her on a scale and calculate her BMI it's going to say: overweight.

I know the BMI is not the best way to determinate a healthy body weight, but it's only inaccurate if you're too muscular, which she clearly isn't. In her case it would be pretty on point.

According to numerous sources, she's 5 ft 9 and weights 201 pounds. That gives her a BMI of 29,7. A person counts as obese with a BMI higher than 30 (overweight starts at 25). Go figure.

Btw. don't feel personally attacked and try to reply in a nice way (if possible). :)

(btw. feels nice to have a conversation on here...been awhile for me ;)

20. Rickman

Rickman

This place has always been that way towards Trachtenberg, Kelly Brook, Graham, and so forth. And when the top people on the site either tacitly or more diplomatically agree with them, I suppose it shouldn't be surprising.