1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Blog: Life of Sophie

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by SophieK81, Jul 1, 2018.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

im happy for soph and other britts on the forum that some of the lockdowns have been lifted.

2. S-type

S-type Cogito, ergo sum Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Yes, the process of gradually lifting the lockdown restrictions is progressing, which is welcome, but my main concern at the moment is Sophie's continued absence?
    If anybody is aware of anything she's said recently that might explain it, please speak up?

3. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I was absent for several weeks last year and she was the one who noticed and even made a thread for me. While I don't feel it necessary to do that at this point despite my worries growing, I will say that you are missed and I hope all is well @SophieK81 Thinking of you :empathy:

Jack Tripper, nodrot, Merlin and 6 others like this.
  4. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

I hope all is well sunshine of the forum. Sometimes things happen we cant foresee. I am a worrier so its part of my character to always think the worst. But im keeping positive so far.

Merlin, driller195, S-type and 3 others like this.
  5. Flippy

I remember for example when i got sick rather quickly a few years back (it was around 2012 i believe). I had to go to the hospital and stay there for 5 days following a quick stommach surgery. They dont have any way of getting on this venue from there. So even something that seems unsignificant can easily put the breaks in the cog wheel.

6. Sonicboom

Sonicboom Speed Kills ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Phun Award Holder Fastest Phunner

:(

7. Thore

Thore Thunder Dude ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun's Chester Cheetah

Very concerned here....

8. S-type

I share that concern, Thore! You can imagine all the same scenarios as I - and the rest of us.
    Let's hope?

9. driller195

driller195

I hope Sophie is well! I miss seeing her daily posts.

10. Starling73

Starling73 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Almost a week now...could she have a work thing somewhere with bad internet?

:sadwavey:

11. S-type

I try not to speculate. It just makes me depressed. :(

12. Merlin

Merlin The Monster YOU Made Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Lounge Lizard Phun Award Holder

Sophie's work situation was speculative and the last she spoke was a meeting which she didn't really divulge what the outcome was. It might be as a handful of Phunners have experienced, life got really real. I'm glad for what she brought and wish her all the best regardless.

13. Thore

Hoping she is OK.....hoping really hard as I do not pray.

14. driller195

driller195

Me too. I hope she’s all right. I miss her.

Sonicboom, S-type, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  15. RaiderCane

RaiderCane The negative one :-\ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Sophies Blog and Sports

I know a lot of the regulars here are in contact with at least one other person here via other platforms or even personal numbers, but I don't think Sophie was, as she is very Social Media-phobic. If she was in contact on another platform, that could help ease our minds but right now it's just... fearing the worst. :(

16. Thore

Well....I am worried sick. I was raised in a homofobic society... she has given me hope for the rest of the world. Please @SophieK81...let us know you are OK.

Starling73, S-type, Merlin and 2 others like this.
  17. Flippy

It isnt much we can do as far as reds goes. We simply dont give out contact info on any member. Yes i know no one asked about it but im sure it will come down the line.

18. S-type

Don't forget, folks, that if she doesn't log in (and we can see that she hasn't logged in) she cannot message with anybody on Phun, nor can she see anything in The Lounge that we might say.

PS I've taken the liberty to create a "Notice" that she might see if she lurks!

19. Flippy

in the past we have had some members that have been booted out of the forum and has had trouble getting back on. But normally it should be easy enough to contact one of us to solve it.

RaiderCane, Sonicboom and S-type like this.
  20. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

She's probably just enjoying herself what with the easing of lockdown..

:wavey: Sophie....

hefestus, Sonicboom and Flippy like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.