1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INSTA Britney Spears - nude (censored) in French Polynesia - 2024.01.17

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by barnabas11, Jan 18, 2024.

1. Amorphous

Amorphous

Why do people keep saying this? She's rich, attractive and seems to be enjoying herself. I wish I could tick all those boxes.

2. nimb1999

nimb1999

I wish I could tick any of them:(

3. havewelost

havewelost

You don't know her. A few censored nudes and dancing gifs on Instagram aren't enough to judge a stranger's sanity.

Duphin, Prestox1, janus92 and 5 others like this.
  4. Racer6969

Racer6969

Best she’s looked in a while, IMO.

Prestox1 likes this.
  5. Lanarchy

Lanarchy

y'all keep cringing up the Britney threads, just look and move on. Stop judging people.

kurutteru, Prestox1, RDS and 6 others like this.
  6. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

:popcorn:

RDS and Cy like this.
  7. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Locked in a three and a two and a ....

RDS likes this.
  8. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

I wish but obviously not since BB is watching with popcorn in hand

Cy likes this.
  9. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

I may have done things after seeing these pictures. To myself. :shifty:

Cy and Pooterscoo like this.
  10. User897

User897

If only Brit did this kinda thing 20 years ago. Still, some of these would be epic if they were uncensored!

ChrundleTheGreat likes this.
  11. ChrundleTheGreat

ChrundleTheGreat

We might get our wish soon. She came out a few days ago and said the phone she’s had for the past six years was stolen……

Cy likes this.
  12. joeb316

joeb316

Unfortunately its contents will be sold for $1 million in bitcoin on the dark web to some private collector and we will never see it.

K_Will, amraith62 and rsgbsg2002 like this.
  13. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Like the video with the threesome she had with Hayden back in 2008 when she was trying to get into the music bussiness.

14. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I wouldn't be so sure. If there was a bunch of anti nudity clauses in her legal stuff, but she wanted to make a big stir, what better way could there be for her to get to dump a bunch of nudes while still staying contract safe then a stolen phone?
    A couple of hundred pics of her doing whatever, along with a bunch of Normy stuff, couldn't hurt her career any, now could it? Not her fault judge, she's the victim here. Everybody look at poor Britney.

Actually seems like a fairly canny pr stunt for her at this point. The tease angle is pretty much played out for her, I'd say. But she can't actually just come out and do a bunch of nudes.

Unfortunately, I'd be fairly skeptical, that anything we ever actually do see would have been carefully controlled. Yeah there's a few nudes but certainly not the real stuff that was actually on her actual phone.

amraith62 likes this.
  15. joeb316

joeb316

If that exists we won't ever see it. Apparently he just claimed he had it so he could have sex with Britney again and she would take him back.

16. Anthonym122

Anthonym122

I think she wants the whole world to see her great body, there is no doubt about it. Same with Sydney Sweeney. The other day Sydney said she feels dehumanized when people sexualize her and I'm like are you kidding me? Anyway Britney looks fantastic IMO. I would love to see those phone contents unless it was something that would really embarrass her, she's not embarrassed to be just nude though. And why should she be, she still looks great.

ChrundleTheGreat likes this.