1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Britney Spears Upskirts - The Payoff Pics!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by HighSpeedOnIce, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

lol, my sister when she had twins had a c-section, and it is far below the belly button. My friend who had hers done could wear a bikini afterwards and you couldn't even see the scar.

2. aaastiff

aaastiff

some off them are fake

3. haxnutz

haxnutz

lol. Silly celebs. When are they going to start wearing panties? This type of thing has to happen at some time.

4. MadMan77

MadMan77

Ok, let's look at some reference points before we attack each other with snide comments. I can see the top of the hip-bone in the first picture from the link you provided, right along the panty line markings in her skin, which just-so-happens to be where the incision was made. That is certainly higher up than that scar on Britney's pelvis. Obviously everyone has slightly different anatomy so we might both be mistaken. Also, if you have seen fat chics, mimicking a pregnant woman for this instance, and skinny chics in a bikini, you should know that the belly button's location does change "a bit".

Oh, and insert here "fake percentage to make it more, y'know, believable".

5. soulbleed

soulbleed

thats a meaty box

6. Haywoodjablomie

Haywoodjablomie

How funny, lindsey, paris and Britney..all three show their business..all three skanks...adds up to three of the ugliest vaginas I've ever seen!

7. Lawless

Lawless

3 or 4 years ago... I'd have been really excited to see pics of britney sans panties. Now... Not so much. She's still lookin pretty crappy.

8. EvilCorporateWhore

EvilCorporateWhore BANNED

so including your mom's that makes it, what, four vagina's in total you've seen?

only kiddin' man.

9. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

if this gets outta hand i will start banning people. keep it civil and no momma jokes.

10. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i can't believe my eyes!

11. UnrulyX

UnrulyX

12. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

Inner pussies aren't meaty.

13. Brikiin118

Brikiin118

Who would wanna see some fat chicks footlocker?

14. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

LOL at everyone going crazy over these pics. That pussy is hot garbage and NO I wouldn't fuck her because she's Britney Spears. I don't give a fuck about the Celeb factor. If your pussy is foul I wouldn't stick my dick in it whether you are Monica Bellucci, Jessica Alba, Lacey Chabert, Salma Hayek, or whoever. If that pussy isn't right my dick goes nowhere near it.

15. kingsley9002

kingsley9002

Career's over like Kramer

16. PiercedOne

PiercedOne

You think that if she really cared about how she looks down there, she would wax everything instead of shave.

17. PiercedOne

PiercedOne

You would think that if she really cared about how she looks down there, she would just completely wax everything so it would be baby smooth, instead of just shaving it.

18. bi_babe

bi_babe

PiercedOne, I adore you.

19. great1

great1

This is a good stradegy for selling cd's. She is creating a huge buzz over this and sex does sell. If the sextape comes out it would help even more because of the buzz and the curiosity of what her cd will sound like.

20. LIVEDREAM2

LIVEDREAM2

WOW.........those are some damn fine shots.......I am in heaven indeed....Britney and Lindsay together......could it be true....Is there some lesbian action going on between the three of these girls.......hope so and can't wait to see the video footage heh heh......Awesome post, I sure hope more photos to cum....!!!!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.