1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Britney Spears Upskirts - The Payoff Pics!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by HighSpeedOnIce, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheOhioMan

TheOhioMan

HELL YEA!!! GREAT FIND!!!! GREAT POST!!!!!!

2. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

[​IMG]

This was my expression when I first saw these pics. Disappointing!

3. OneCool

OneCool

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!! :-D

You JUST KNOW Paris licked on it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. starshot

starshot

:lol: And she thinks she is going to make a comeback? :lol:

5. NolePride

NolePride

First Lindsay's pussy dissapoints me, now Britney's.
    I'm almost afraid to see Jessica Alba's pussy...I'd rather believe that she's perfect.

6. Dankchild

Dankchild

LOL Ijust posted this, but ones that where bleeped

7. fishman5440

fishman5440 15 Year Member

i love the pic of the 3 of them in the car... how fucking drunk do you have to be to let Paris Hilton do the DRIVING?!!!! That's the craziest shit Lindsay and Brit have done yet in my opinion.

btw... nice cooter there Brit...

8. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Oprah is rich and internationally famous too and there's not a chance in hell I would bang her given the opportunity. I'll take my girlfriend over Britney easily, especially with Britney looking like that.

9. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

paris would have talked her in to doing it for the publisity! paris did it getting out of a car and got heaps so i bet she talked brit in to doing it! i think her pussy looks nice. it would be awsome if there was video of it. thank god for the paperatzie....or how ever you spell it.

10. WonderAffair

WonderAffair

Did you guys hear that?..............................That was the sound of a billion cumshots all at the same time :)lol.....The sassy school girl finally flashed her puudy lol

11. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

12. DanHalen

DanHalen

I was very tempted to remove mine after seeing that..... :shock:

13. uncz

uncz

cool pics, i am very excited to see some more from the same night :D

14. johnsmith82

johnsmith82

Umm yeah they can if the outer lips (labia majoria) are thick and full forming a natural cameltoe or as I refer to Kerry's vag a perfect "peach"

I am not understanding what people want from the vagina in Brit's case, she doesn't have nasty dangling, inner lips (labia minora) which is what it seems some people want, and that is very nasty IMO. Other than a scar which could be more noticable because of tanning or the lighting in the pic it looks fine to me.

I have the feeling that most of the people talking shit on here would still jump into bed with her in a nanosecond and brag to all their friends about it. I think at this point a lot of people are just going to say its a beat up box just because they want to talk down about Spears.

Maybe somebody will clear this one up for me as well, do a lot of you really want the vagaina your looking at/fucking/jerking off too/or licking to look like a hot dog bun or a really sloppyroast beef sandwich with the meat falling out of the bread? I choose the hot dog bun 11 out of 10 times.

15. aussiejosh

aussiejosh

i think pussys with it all tucked away look way better then ones with flaps hanging out!

16. camelfeet

camelfeet

She's getting out of a car FFS!
    How can you judge that pus?

I want a closer look before passing judgement.

Come on Brit, your fans want clarification.

17. tyson17

tyson17

100th reply WOW!

Brit needs to show us the sex tape !

18. detroit devil

detroit devil

this is aboveboard

19. Funkyboyroy

Funkyboyroy PG and Yayboobies Bitch ! Ten Years of Phun

I dont care, pussy is pussy. Big flaps, small flaps, Hairy or Shaved etc etc etc. I love em all, especially Britneys.

20. han72

han72

pussy is pussy i think all of us can agree but im not sure i like the discoloration of her vagasshole in pic #10. what the hell is that?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.