1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Britney Spears Upskirts - The Payoff Pics!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by HighSpeedOnIce, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Haywoodjablomie

Haywoodjablomie

Ok, let's clear this up. Britneys hot pocket looks nasty, not my type, not what I consider to be an attractive parking space. Does that mean I wouldn't fuck her? Of course not, she is famous, I'd hit just about any famous chick and then brag about it to anyone who would listen. Now if she wasn't famous and I ran into her at ANY club around, she would definitely be in the bottom half of the chicks there. she is a slob, she more than likely stinks (re: the story of the people on the plane who complained about her smelly feet), she is out of shape and frankly not that good looking. During her 15 minutes, she HAD a lolita thing going and the seemingly untouchable thing after that. Now, she is an out of shape mother of two, with a soon to be ex hubby that sucks, so if you take the famous thing out, I might hook it up at closing time, then wake up the next morning with a cheerio stuck to my face wondering why I drank so much.

2. Issie

Issie

seeing as she had a baby not too long ago, i don't think it's that bad. this is coming from someone who's at a naked beach every summer - trust me, i've seen my fair share of horrors when it comes to vaginas. it's not great, but it's not the worse i've seen. i think because she's been seen as some hot chick for years that we all just assumed her vag would be laced with gold, hahaha. but yeah, it''s definitely not looking great which is prob due to the baby, and having lots of random peens in there :]

that's def a c-section scar. like a lot of famous chicks, they also have a tummy tuck right after a c-section, so that's why it's low. plus, it varys from person to person - my sister's scar is around the same position and size. victoria beckham's scar is in the same place also.

3. S_Mart

S_Mart

Rumor has it Oprah is a dyke.
    But for the record, I would fuck Oprah 7 ways from sunday until she couldnt spell Oprah or Hapro. Just because she is the richest woman in America. Forget the bar stories...thats a bestselling book even she couldn't refuse to put in her bookclub.

4. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

Okra def gives off a strong les vibe. Do you notice her "boyfriend" is almost never with her for appearances anymore? but her bestest buddy gail is always there. I'd tap Okra cuz she has some huuuuge knockers and she is filthy disgustingly rich. I'd be her manwhore for a while.:grin:

5. goood

goood

goooood

6. Mastermind2002

Mastermind2002 Graphic Artist

Who's Kerry?

That's EXACTLY what I want. To me that's what I call pussy. I want to suck and chew on those lips like it's bubblegum. That's the whole fun of eating pussy. Now if you are a person that doesn't eat pussy then something like inner pussies wouldn't matter.

That pussy is so nasty looking it's beyond ridiculous, but to each's own I guess.

Perhaps they are some that would, but I'm not one of those people.

Actually I think a lot of people are going to say it's a beat up box because well............it's a beat up box.

I'll take the sloppyroast beef. Hot dog buns are boring.

7. chilloo

chilloo

Fake or real, very nice to drool over seeing that yummy pussy, that's enough for me ;)

8. Lord of Darkness

Lord of Darkness

awesome job done photographer....

9. Panda Research

Panda Research

I'll take K-Feds sloppy 2nds

10. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Taken from hollywoodrag

Britney Spears just spent more than $3000 on thongs and other fancy underthings at trendy Le Bra Lingerie boutique in West Hollywood, the place where Katie Holmes picked up her honeymoon unmentionables.

Spears charged up a camisole and thong for $1315, a bustier and thong for $510, a black corset and matching red thong for $300, and a yellow bra and thong for $333, among other things.

Britney, who's a 36C, came in with a female friend, tried on everything she bought and was overheard saying "I could live here."

11. rainfall

rainfall

I guess she just don't know how to put it on. ;-)

12. luckylinda

luckylinda

like WOW

13. Haywoodjablomie

Haywoodjablomie

S Mart on Oprah.....Hiiiiiiiiiiigh Fiiiiiiiiive(as Borat)!!!

14. ericjlars

ericjlars

sweet! it's about time....

15. Leroy

Leroy

no man that was sound of million scared nuts shivering and refusing to cum. i would not waste a minute to wank to this greasy trashqueen

16. wassimemam

wassimemam

thnxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

17. leonard71

leonard71

Thank you...I needed to vomit today.

18. crack_pipe112

crack_pipe112 Ten Years of Phun

Well for all those that wanted to see some pussy on BS here you go may not be in the way would of haved hoped for (dick in pussy fucking some tom, dick and henry) but here it is you know like or love it.

19. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

man i love this site :)

20. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Yep, and shame on Britney, if she'd kept her legs together then this all might have been avoided :lol:

crackerkimbo likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.