1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Candice Swanepoel - Sante D'Orazio photoshoot for My Town Magazine [mq]

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by AI23, Sep 9, 2015.

1. AI23

AI23 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster Phun Award Holder

2. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

100% pure cock candy

3. crazyrabbit

crazyrabbit ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Smokin shoot

4. HeavyToka

HeavyToka Lost in a haze ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

:mouth_water:

5. mitchrocks

mitchrocks Dave Gettlemans Executioner ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

good god
    how fucking awesome is it that she exists

6. Millar

Millar

She is definite proof of alien probing...no random collection of genes can produce something like her :D

7. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

i challenge that concept. if i probe Candice repeatedly and vigorously over many years i bet we could come up with a female offspring that could challenge Candice in the hottness scale

8. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

I absolutely hate the use of black and white here. You have arguably the most beautiful woman in the world right now... amazing blonde hair, mesmerizing blue eyes and a body to die for... and instead of letting it shine through in all its HD glory this ignorant and arrogant photographer goes black and white, taking her beauty back several decades... terrible choice just to get "Artsy"

9. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

You must be fucking joking ... Are you blind ? :confused:

1 person likes this.
  10. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Thank you AI ! :)
    Your girl is just amazing !!!

11. MERPER

MERPER 15 Year Member

care to explain what you don't like about what I said instead of just being a stereotypical forum a-hole?

the photos are black and white, yes? they aren't in color, correct? OK.

I don't like black and white. My opinion.

I'd rather see the goddess that is Candice in full HD color. (as would most, I'd assume)

Therefore, I hate when photographers choose the black and white "Artsy" look because they want to be slightly "different" as opposed to the great color photos they could have given us.

Make sense more? Do I need to hold your hand and explain it even clearer?

I wasn't knocking Candice, she looks great. Just the photographer.

1 person likes this.
  12. yeahjazz

yeahjazz

Dear god she's amazing. Born to be photograhed

13. cathoderay

cathoderay

Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you Thank-you.

14. josko

josko ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

There is nobody better.

15. jk12012

jk12012

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!

16. TLake

TLake

17. wontonnoodle

wontonnoodle

18. Warpigg

Warpigg

:firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil::firedevil:

19. C_Dub

C_Dub

Always brightens my day!

20. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member