1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Carmela DeCesare Showing off her new Rack I guess (8-20-05)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by akacarsondaly, Aug 20, 2005.

1. speed4tu

speed4tu

Why would she do that, I saw her back in April in Charlotte and she definately didn't need any work done anywhere. Most Beautiful girl I have ever seen. They are on the verge of too big now.

2. tr0ll

tr0ll

As just anyone else said... she was perfect. Even my favourite playmate :(

On the other side though we can now hope she'll get in the dirtier business ^^

3. Barack H. Obama

Barack H. Obama Kickin' Asses

Is she still dating Jeff Garcia?

4. Truemain

Truemain

i think the pic is faked

5. beteiro

beteiro

WTF is wrong with her she was pick up plamate of the year w/o the big rack for a reason. SHe was really hot the way she was I dont get this women I will have to check out a after and before naked pictures of her

6. firefitr59

firefitr59

I have to agree with everyone.....She had a perfect rack before these ridiculous implants....I mean come one, like stated before, PMOY???? that's not good enough for her....Her frame was so small, everything fit perfectly....now's she's gonna be top heavy....agree with having to see some nudes now....but why ruin a perfect body?

7. Zep

Zep

She had such a hot body before she got that boob job. It's kind of funny how she got them AFTER winning PMOY and not before. I love insecure chicks.

8. rokal

rokal

Jeff probably wanted them bigger...

9. tangsuto

tangsuto

i liked her more before...but honestly why complain?

10. CloudNine

CloudNine

Yeah, I couldn't believe it when I saw her on The Girls Next Door on E! Her body was perfect the way it was until she went ahead and had grapefruits put on her chest.

11. lil' wutz

lil' wutz U can't touch this ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

don't listen to all those people Carmela! Just come over to me and i show you how great your brandnew boobies are!

12. CioLo

CioLo

sad sad day :(

13. krinkle442

krinkle442

good God... what has she done to herself? It was one thing to be Garcia's beard... but now with the big fake floppies... oh, man... I'm so sad.

14. Hamilton

Hamilton

I'm totally depressed. It's like painting over a Da Vinci.

15. Galokin

Galokin om nom nom nom

im with most saying she didnt need them, but hey she is still hot and thats all that matters...she might of got them for herself and not for her career? u never know.