1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~Celebrating 1,000 posts [with my tanlines]!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Euphoria, Aug 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

I think the ~11.000 views are alone from me....

2. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^^ LOL, Tai. You're a sweetheart :)

Thank you all so very, very much.... you absolutely made my morning. Perhaps I'll consider putting up some more pics one of these days again.
    I freakin' wish!

[ PS - 100 posts in this thread :D ]

sannin likes this.
  3. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

And even MORE hardons.......and maybe a wet pussy or two

4. Euphoria

I hope... on all of the above. :)

sannin likes this.
  5. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

And the next posted? :D

6. Zeni

Zeni

I could die happy now!
    cheers

7. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

[​IMG]

Ask cayne :D

8. theslayer

theslayer Slayer of Dragons and Protector of Princesses ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Me too, baby. Regarding the below pic...
    [​IMG]
    All I have to say is...
    [​IMG]

9. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

See, I told you that in the end you would appreciate my buying that stupid old white horse...

What the phuck were you thinking? Well, if we assume I caught half of your posts, you have caused severe hardness, and blood loss to brain, on me, about 500 times since I read my first Euphoria post here. My favourite picture posters (and I'm sure they all posted in this thread before me), still only manage to cause hardness once in a while, so I guess what I'm trying to say is, don't feel bad about all your words. The right people care.

Yet, with all those words said, you look fucking awesome. Everything I would expect plus a little more. Those seven evil lesbos must have worked wonders on your body or something. Every sexy muscle seems a little more toned than I would expect, and every sexy area a little more juicy than anyone could hope. If it makes you that horny, maybe you don't really need to stop? I know an email address where you could get some serious feedback on those left out facial shots (or what you'd call them)

I've been on vacation for a week. Phun-wise, it was the best week of the year I realise now, but who knew?

Love you,
    Mr. Pix

10. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

^^^ what a "coming home", hm?! ;)
    your bad, fun.phun. should have joined phun earlier. but you´re right.

see, i´m not an expert, but even an amateur like me (who´s more than happy with taking this overtime...) can easily see, no matter how much blood is in what head, that there can´t be more combined perfection than Euphorianess.

damn, i´m going to miss that. YOU.

11. Euphoria

If I post more... then yes, I would hope so as well.
    Please no dying, just orgasming.... althought apparently as rapids_x would say, thy God of Phun might be able to arrange a cumly passing. Thanks btw, Zeni.
    'glad to know you enjoy the pics, baby. Sweet kisses too, thanks Slay... and I softly kiss you right back.
    Dear Mr. Pix,

You blow me away, and you compliment me far too much.... but I thank you from the bottom of my dirty mind and appreciative heart. Severe hardness? Now that conjures up some fantastic visuals in my mind. I love when a cock is so hard it bounces right back at you. Thinking of it, I might just start to get some severe wetness. Which might cause a problem since my robe has slipped to the side, my leg is up on the desk and there are windows with no blinds all around me in a quite lovely neighborhood. (do you think that man walking his golden retriever will mind my hard nipples saying hello?)

Indeed, those 7 lil' lesbians worked their magic all over my body... and I've been working my own ass off as well(take that however you'd like ;-) )

Perhaps I don't need to stop... we shall see :twisted:

Many thanks babe, you know how to make a girl feel special, and welcome back!!

Sweet Kisses,
    E.

ps- the dog walking man glanced and then politely, and quickly looked away. Hilarious! If I was in NYC, he woulda stopped, pulled it out and masturbated on the spot I think. Which reminds me... I had a friend who lived in a high rise and there was this one guy wayyyyy down the street, higher up, with a telescope lens and he used to watch us all the time. So one night, we open the blinds, the perv has his scope all set.... we both open our tight lil' (and young at the time) kitties and masturbate right in front of the window. I'll never forget how turned on that made me. I STILL like to fuck in front of windows.
    Thank you ever so much River. You are as per always, very generous with your kindness in your words. Trust me, I'm very far from perfect.. but the hope is that those in my life will appreciate, and maybe even for those closest to me, adore, my idiosyncracies and imperfections. The other hope is that those on Phun, will share many, rockin', fun and intense orgasms with me too ;-)

Again my many thanks to all who've posted in my thread... they all mean alot and encourage me to be bold and go for it again! :D
    [ps - sorry all for the long ass post, lots to say, I guess!]

rapids_x, sexypix and sannin like this.
  12. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Forgiven :D

Nuthin' like living in a high rise condo/apartment.....you get to see all kinds of great shit......Maybe not as nice as you and another girl masturbating .....but at times.

PS......good mornin'

13. Euphoria

Mornin'! :)

No doubt on the high rise. I had some fun times in the city ;-)

sannin likes this.
  14. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

With my luck, I'd live across from a 60 year old fat man who enjoyed masturbating in front of the window. I think I'm just happy with the trees and roof tops I see...

I didn't know we had to excuse for long ass posts here. I guess I'm guilty too. It was a very inspiring post... In case it was lost in all the word garbage, let me repeat that if you had any leftovers with your face in them, you know my email ;)

15. Mikey70

Mikey70

Count me in on both, E.

;) :D

16. Euphoria

What if he enjoyed masturbating with a group of 7 hot ladies around him stripping, and you could just focus your lens on them?

Speaking of trees. I'll admit I've even had sex in one before. Well, okay, just sucked cock and had my pussy eaten.. not full penetration. I was afraid I'd fall off, and not just get off!

Thanks again, SP. No word garbage at all... didn't really do any face pics, as I'm all about being illusive and mysterious :rolleyes:
    You're the best, Mikey... thanks tons.

17. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Far from perfect couldn't be farther from the truth! There isn't one imperfection on your body E!

...and as for those intense orgasms...I've always enjoyed sharing those with you...in my dreams. :wink:

18. Euphoria

How many did we have? 'cause I'm very, very multi.... did it land on my face? facials are one of my favs... :twisted:

Thanks babe... trust me, I could point out the imperfections(physically and personality wise) if you'd really like me to.... but I'd sooooo rather not. :lol: I'm a work in progress, constantly.

19. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I think you had over 30 that night, talk about crazy stuff. I keep living that night over and over in my head. :wink:

20. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

Yeah Sancho......she has this little small imperfection right next to the left side of her Labia ....... you gotta look REAL REAL REAL close. I've studied it many many many times. It's there.......other than that :?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.