1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Celebrity Gif's thread - (Self-made gifs only)

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by Jammsbro, Sep 6, 2008.

1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Miley Cyrus:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  2. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

You have my blessing.
    My solution is simpler.

3. seanmckenna7

seanmckenna7 the boss ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

well, you will have to prove it, i havn't seen any zip files posted yet....

4. seanmckenna7

[​IMG]

this gif was 1 meg too big to upload so instead of splitting it i just reduced the canvas size from 1oo% to 95% and there it is, no loss of quality just slightly smaller, btw, took me at the most, 30 seconds to do this, how long do you think it would take to zip it etc, etc, etc....

3 people like this.
  5. Damocles

Damocles

About three seconds to compress and however long it takes to upload the file which would be dependent on your connection.

6. easye

easye

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

10 people like this.
  7. celebloops

celebloops

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

10 people like this.
  8. celebloops

celebloops

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6 people like this.
  9. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

Charisma Carpenter:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

12 people like this.
  10. seanmckenna7

no problem, thanks for that, but, by my watch, its been more than 3 seconds and i still cant see a zip file to download....
    and, for your information, its quite easy to post a virus in a zip file, so i dont think, that, any phunner would like to take a chance on destroying their com just to see a gif image, when its safer just to open the actual image....just a point of interest i may add....

11. Damocles

Damocles

/eyeroll

You're obviously just trying to be a drama llama. Scribe just made another suggestion for people that have a problem with the file size limitations. It's an option that for some reason you got butthurt about.

I'm sorry your ego wasn't soothed when no one lifted you on to their shoulders for a victory lap when you made your initial suggestion.

Oh, and by the way, a lot of people have been using zip files to post their videos as well as image sets all over this site. Over four years I have never gotten a virus from any member that was kind enough to share their library. Just a point of interest I may add...

12. seanmckenna7

whoa there cowboy, get of yer horse and drink your milk, i dont want to get into a fight over this, so dont make me come over there....

13. Stevenson214

Stevenson214 Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Did Charisma get a bigger set? Her boobs look amazing and huge, amazingly huge!

14. Kempt

Kempt ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Only because I have been busy. Once I have the time I'll post.

It's easy if it's only 1-2 megs bigger, you just reduce the canvas size a little bit or crop out the unnecessary bits, I did the same with the Spring Breakers gifs, but this can't be done with 20-30 mb gifs because it will get microscopic. Your gif is still decent size, but making it smaller is still loss of quality, for me smaller gif/picture = lower quality.

15. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9 people like this.
  16. Hixxy28

Hixxy28 Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

9 people like this.
  17. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That's not what you suggested before. You suggested splitting GIFs and having phunners rejoin them, which many phunners (including myself) aren't proficient at. I simply offered an alternative to doing that. Now you're talking about reduced canvas sizes and hidden viruses in zip files. wtf? :33:

18. assassin1234

assassin1234 15 Year Member

OH FOR GOD'S SAKE!!!! TAKE THE GIFS, PUT EM IN A .RAR AND POST IT HERE. AND POST PREVIEWS OF THEM AS THUMBNAILS.

19. spiderswims

15 people like this.
  20. seanmckenna7

fuk me, am i good or what, for those of you that have been lookin in for the past few months should already know, that , i can definitely start a fight in an empty room....
    i personally, don't give a blind fuk,how or where, or what way a gif is posted, i just enjoy the challenge, now fight it out among yourselves, i have some gifs to create....

1 person likes this.