1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Christina Hendricks personal photos & alleged topless-ish pic - x5 mixed q

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

1. M-Power

M-Power

Okay, after some very amateurish photoshopping the only thing that you could use to possibly compare it with other pics of her were the veins in her left breast. Here's about the best shot of them I could find, from the I Don't Know How She Does It premier. Again, these are just quick and dirty enhancements.

[​IMG]

And here's the leaked pic.

[​IMG]

The pic isn't very good quality to begin with, but if you look at it in thumbnail size or slightly bigger you notice the veins much easier. Notice the right triangle shaped veins that branch up in the first pic, I think you can see those in the leaked pic. So while this isn't a whole lot to go, it's about the only thing that's distinguishable in the pic.

If someone is better with photoshop and can make them more visible I'd suggest they try.

2. BKahuna

BKahuna

Actually the smart ones wouldn't even take topless/nude pictures. If they had some reason to want to do so they'd use a device called a camera. I assume the average starlet in Hollywood is either dense as a piece of wood or leaks her own photos for free publicity.

GWHH and J3scribe like this.
  3. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

4. oneany888

oneany888

well if they're not hers, she should bust the real things out and show the world!

5. Afspo

Afspo

6. joneblaze

joneblaze 15 Year Member

Her husband is one fortunate bastard and if the exposed pic is real i knew her nipples would look good!!!

7. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

8. samson33

samson33

I was leaning away, but your evidence may have brought me back. The triangle and Y above it in those thumbnails is petty convincing. Very unlikely pattern match for a fake. Her PR statement says she's been offered roles that include nude scenes, so hopefully we'll get proof soon. :)

Loser likes this.
  9. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

This must be the first time CSI-Phun goes as far as using vein paterns as proof?
    I'm impressed gentlemen :lol:

10. Aronold

Aronold

nice pair of tits

11. chrismadden

chrismadden

veins match for me :)

12. Shala420

Shala420

O how I wish she would show those babies..............

13. RAMistheMAN

RAMistheMAN ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Comparing veins. Now I've seen everything. lol

Burglar, BostonRocks and jzilla like this.
  14. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I'd suck her fuck out.

Sennsational likes this.
  15. cubsfanbigmike

cubsfanbigmike

Veins ftw!! Nicely done.

jzilla likes this.
  16. cumshot69

cumshot69

Her nipples aren't stretched out and as big as I had predicted. Color me pleasantly surprised.

17. Thrawn

Thrawn

I' m impressed. Identifying someone by their veins... Bwahahahahahahaha!!!

Oh Lord, how I wanna motorboat those puppies.

18. Klawz

Klawz

CSI: PHUN are amazing, case closed in my point of view.

19. spin86

spin86

Hi there =)

I'm actually not convinced. Played around with some edge-detection algorithms:

[​IMG]

GWHH likes this.
  20. hielo33

hielo33

Lol yeah you can photoshop freckles or moles on blurry pictures to pass as the real celeb but I betcha no celebs thought some of us would be clever enough to match up veins :You_Rock_Emoticon: Excellent detective work ;) Too bad we can only use this on pale celebs. :bigeyes: mhhmmm Katy Perry, I hope she is one of the next celebs. Shouldn't be that hard for a hacker to hack Russel Brand's phone or better yet steal it when he's passed out from partying!

GWHH likes this.