1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

SWIMWEAR CLASSIC THREAD OF THE WEEK: Maria Menounos Bikini Candids - Beach In Miami 31.12.10 - many many adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by mah0ne, Jan 1, 2011.

1. Impact Players

Impact Players The Snatch Connoisseur

Damn, go out and get trashed last night....Wake up and decide I'll check out phun...And find this thread glaring out to me...Now I got to stroke one off and I aint got no fucking energy...Awesome pics guy's!!!

2. kitt5000

kitt5000 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Keep your eye open for video of this from the paparazzi on youtube and of course access hollywood

3. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The fact her bottoms shifted that much around her hips to give us this glimpse AND there was someone standing right there to snap a photo of it is so good that it almost seems staged. Of course it isn't, but it just seems too perfect.

I think this is one of my favorite celebrity threads yet, which would explain why I keep rambling on about it.

4. sunsun

sunsun

True. Then again, I love thinking about the lottery of possibilities every time I come to Phun. Hundreds of my favorite celeb cuties each with many paparazzi around them snapping away. Theres always hope for miracles like the Emma Watson upskirt, Mileys camel toe, or this. I dont usually have a whole lot to say but threads like this make this place very special. Thanks to Phun and all of its wonderful posters.:cry:

WhiteFang33 likes this.
  5. umoo2

umoo2

Whether or not her genitalia are visible is a minor issue to me.

I'm just glad to finally get a plethora of good shots of one of the finest bodies in the entire world.

She is just adorable and sexy and has all the right curves in all the right places.

invisibl likes this.
  6. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Minor maybe, but a nice added bonus :p:D;)

7. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Great post. Yummy woman and a fine clit slip!

8. arOnex20

arOnex20

thread of the year..called it.

EDIT: nvm..posted yesterday. i guess it could still be TOTY 2010..

9. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

love her big tits, curvy hips, big bubbly ass, and her thick thighs! delicious looking little pussy too! hope there are more pics of her ass...it's very sexy!

10. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

btw looks like she might have a bit of a thin landing strip above her pussy!

11. Throbbn

Throbbn I'm only here for Phun! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers

lip-gate! :p

12. They unfortunately have tags on them however they are HQ; except for the first one. And really, that is all that matters. :mouth_water:

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

13. BostonRocks

BostonRocks Please Just 1 Squeeze?

I want to eat that pussy as if it was my last meal on earth!! :la:

Maria :1luvu:

Thanks for the HQ!!!

14. MuffDaddy

MuffDaddy

Wow

Imagine standing in public with your left nut hanging out. You're hot, you're toned, your hair is perfect, you've got on cool sunglasses and Micheal Chiklis keeps following you around and hugging you... oh and did I mention, your left nut is hanging out? This is the kind of thing I'd expect from soon-to-be-former Michigan head coach Rich Rodriquez

but I love you anyway Maria... more please

15. fee

fee

I'm not an ardent fan, and even I'm going crazy over these. Wow! :)

16. agogo

agogo

I think it is water drop and not matching jewelry. When you look at the HQs. The water drop was located at different levels.

But she does sport a landing strip.

17. rls365

rls365

Simply AWESOME

18. crazyrabbit

crazyrabbit ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

HQ No Tags

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG]

19. holecard

holecard Guest

Ok! Thats done it! That last HQ add just made my dick explode and drop off onto the floor!

20. I was so distracted by the slip, I didn't even realize I could crop the tags off. :rofl: