1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

~DEDICATED.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Aug 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Barack H. Obama

Barack H. Obama Kickin' Asses

Very nice pictures again.

Euphoria likes this.
  2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

Waiting with anticipation :D but I guess no story :(

Euphoria likes this.
  3. demerswitch

demerswitch

I thought your 1k post was good, but this? OMG. So fucking sexy...

Euphoria likes this.
  4. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

^^^ Thanks, all :oops:
    I'm so sorry babe... Life went from a casual 90mph (yes, for my life, that's casual, believe it or not).. to a 190mph race in less than 24 hrs. Apologies for the delay, but I haven't forgotten my promise. I will deliver!

LMFAO Br. I think you know me entirely too well :D

Wait. I think you just said I'm past my peak?! :confused: LOL! Ok, I'm no young teen, obviously... but ya know, women know how to treat a man(or woman) bettah' ;-)

5. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

well, i hope you have at least one peak a day... ;)

and i guess you know what i mean. :neutral:

6. brcook09

brcook09 In The Crack

I was just guessin' :roll:

Or maybe that hidden camera is finally working for me :lol: ....... BTW, pick up those panties you left on the floor, and wash those towels in the corner. :p

7. Euphoria

Of course, babe.. and yes, several peaks a day, no less :D
    Good guess. You should play the lotto this week too. :p

Okay, the panties I will admit to.. but the towels. Hell no! I keep my home clean. Oh, unless you meant the towel I just used for my pussy juice. Umm.. yaa.... :lol:

8. rapids_x

rapids_x firebrigade

Have you made fruit juice? :mrgreen:

Euphoria likes this.
  9. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

that would be some dadgum good juice, and dont they say juice does the body good, i could use some good please

Euphoria likes this.
  10. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

i'm 100% serious when i say you should get your own site. you would make a killin. we are lucky to have you here

and not just because you are here, but you have one of the best bodies i've ever seen... slender, toned, gorgeous. reminds me of susana spears', and if you know how much i drool over her, you will take that as a huge compliment! :)

thanks again for amazing pics

Euphoria likes this.
  11. inaluki

inaluki

I think the fact that she doesn't have her own site is part of her allure. She's a Phun member which makes her pics hotter. I'm not saying I wouldn't be one of the first 10 people to sign up to her site if she did do one, just saying I think we like her the way she is right now.

There is something to be said about a hottie that posts pictures because it turns her on rather than the money she can make doing it.

Euphoria likes this.
  12. TKA1

TKA1 has erectile dysphunction

that's why i said we are lucky ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  13. davek454

davek454

Wow. I would repeat all of the wonderful things posted thus far, but I'll save the space. Just know how nice it is to head to phun.org and only have to open two threads (this one and your 1000). No more poking around the postings (many of which are great quality posts, don't get me wrong) looking for spankworthy material.
    E, your pics are simply amazing. It is still hard to believe someone that looks THAT GOOD is also cool enough to hang out with the pervs and post in this blessed forum. Christmas has come early (twice now) with your posts, and I know I have cum several more times than that thanks to you.
    If only I could find a suitable way to repay you for your generousity...all I have is this throbbing hard cock, a hungry tongue, and an overactive perverted imagination.

Euphoria likes this.
  14. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Another amazing post Euphoria!
    You're so gorgeous!
    Thanks for sharing youre pics with us!

Euphoria likes this.
  15. Euphoria

As promised, an erotic story…

I recently went on a trip to a hot springs with my girl. After the sun sets it becomes clothing optional...which there is another part to this little adventure that happened after that, but not the part I’ll share now.

I was laying on my back, floating, looking at a brilliant blue sky slowly turning hues of pastel as the sun began to kiss the earth. My body swayed forward and back…traveling left and right in a smooth, consistent motion. I felt entranced in a reverie and in a misty haze of relaxation. I can feel her soft, small hands on my low back and neck. The hot, spring water keeps me buoyant as she floats and carries me. Watsu is poetic, relaxing and combined with the minerals in the water, has put me in an altered state.

I gaze at my woman, beautiful with the water dripping off her. She smiles and I kiss her lightly. Holding back from really embracing and encompassing her with my passion and body. The people around us would certainly not be accepting of two women that are close friends, and intimate lovers. Bisexuality may be alluring to some, but more often we’ve encountered judgement. So we surrender to just a small kiss that would tell a much bigger story to those really observing.

“Lay on your back”…and she falls into my arms. I pet her forehead and admire her body in her bikini. Milky white skin, tiny body, dark hair with a bit of curls… everything opposite me. She is precious to me, beautiful and the best part, full of feist. Feist, is my favorite description of her. She’s spunky, determined and such a spitfire. She’s my feist.

I start rocking her in the water, walking around the hot spring pool…keeping the motion steady. As I watch her with her eyes closed, vulnerable and surrendered into my arms, I feel a strong desire to make love to her. Not just fuck her, but passionately connect and please sensually. My thoughts wander to intimate moments we’ve shared, threesomes with girls and guys… our own experimentations together and the best, just sleeping, laying in her arms, with our hands on each other’s pussies. I can hear the remembrance of her commanding a guy to, “fuck her harder… no, really fuck her!” … to other times when I’ve had her and our other girl both spread out before me on their backs, fingers in both pussies, tongue going from one to another and listening to them both reaching orgasm. I think visually, that was one of the most beautifully erotic experiences I’ve had thus far. I feel a pulse start to grow in my clit, and as it does, it makes my hand on her lower back natural move towards her pretty kitty.

I want inside her pussy.

My finger slides from behind her cheeks, across her asshole and over her lips, finding her clit on top of her bathing suit. There are people in the pool with us, but they cannot see, for her pelvis is mostly submersed in the water. I lightly stroke back and forth over her pussy and feel her pelvis push in towards me. She follows the rocking motion and I can feel the heat in her pussy grow.

She wants me inside her. I just know.

I bend forward towards her face, letting my warm breath caress across her neck. Whispering in her ear, “I want your cunt, baby”. I know for her and I, that word is not negative. It’s strong, powerful, woman embracing her sensuality. Cunt. We enjoy it. I nibble her ear and leave it with a lick from my tongue.

I part her black bikini and slip my finger a little inside her. The warmth gushes around my finger and fills with each dip into her. I slip in another finger, the whole time my thumb is just pressing her asshole. Her eyes stay closed, but now she has a slight smile, almost a smirk. I know she likes the danger of someone seeing almost as much as I do.

The need to hold back, be subtle and contained, because people were literally 3 feet away from us, only heightened the erotic tension of the moment. I wanted to bust out, lay her on the rocks, spread her pussy and eat her out, finger fuck her hard…I know how she likes it really hard, really deep, with dirty talk… and I just want to fuck her. I build in pace and depth, penetrating her. Built up sexual tension in dire need to explode. I can sense it in her as I hear little gasps escape from her lips. We both can’t contain it. I feel her pussy grab my fingers and her legs tighten.

Her gorgeous orgasm, it’s like my hidden treasure that my favorite pastime is to hunt for.

I can feel my pussy totally engorged and know my pussy juice must be gushing out of me with each pulse of my internal orgasm.

I have not a care if anyone can tell that we both just came. Yet, it also turns me on to think that maybe, just a few, saw the whole experience. Are they hard? I wanted some to be hard and feel it too. Even after my orgasm, my mind doesn’t stop spinning with fantasies, and it seems everywhere I look is another opportunity of desire. As the sun sets, people start to take of their clothes. I put my arms around my woman, my feist, and we lean against a rock wall, looking down at the pool below us.

We notice a couple. She is sitting on his cock. Seriously. It’s somewhat dark, so you can’t really see, but no doubt… she is fucking his cock. We gawk, look at each other and I know she’s thinking exactly what I am: we are turned on, want to play with each other some more, but even more so now… wish we had a man to fuck.

We are bisexual… and we both have men we adore, in our lives. We long for them both, as much as we long to orgasm with one another.

Did the couple fuck? Cum? What did we do…? That, my friends, is another story…

Written by, Euphoria.

[ie – please don’t say I copied it, this is my very real, very personal experience I’m sharing with you. Also, please don’t copy it, it’s just not respectful. Consider this a copyright. ]

And for being so patient, a few extra pics:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

mnvikings, tuber, gotham84 and 15 others like this.
  16. Euphoria

Wow. First, I'm really flattered, and thank you both so very, very much. I'm not sure what to say, or how I feel about all that.. except, maybe now I'm a bit speechless. I need to think upon this and respond in full in a bit, k?
    Just an amazing comment... means alot, and I'm glad you took the time to reply in my thread. Thank you!

davek454 likes this.
  17. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

even more, now.

thank you, Euphoria. you are special.
    (no matter if @90 or @190 mp/h ;))

Euphoria likes this.
  18. LIVEDREAM2

LIVEDREAM2

Euphoria....Damn fine pics babe!!!! my my you do have a wonderful naughty way with words indeed. It is refreshing to find a girl that knows what she wants and just how to get it babe. Keep the great posts cumming my dear. You have certainly made me a very perverted fan for sure. Heres to you keeping my cock rock hard and me strokin to those wicked pics of yours. Keep up the great work. Any chance we could get a sexy vid of you being naughty? Sure would be nice sweetie........heh heh.

Euphoria likes this.
  19. Euphoria

A vid? Hmmm... maybe for my 2k post? I actually don't even have a vid camera right now, except for off my point and shoot. Thanks for the sweet words.. and the dirty one's too ;-)

Thanks, River... Personally, I prefer 90mph.

20. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

That is a very erotic story euphoria. I am sadden by the fact that it is a true story and I was not there to "observe" it. :(

hopefully there will be more stories like that to come from you. ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.