1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

[DF/RG] Ashlynn Yennie - Submission S01E05 (2016) HD 720p

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies (Softcore/Erotic Section)' started by Elisha, Jun 10, 2016.

1. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

2. Elisha

Elisha ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Power Poster

3. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

4. strugart

strugart

thanks a lot for splitting the scenes. much appreciated!

5. Dreeday

Dreeday

Well this week's episode is interesting. While I was amazed to see more of the lovely Ashlynn's amazing body, I was angry at her character for getting in deeped with that narcissistic controling asshole book author. Her character has the worst taste in men; she jumps from one asshole to another, to an even bigger asshole. Poor girl should stop and look at her past relationships and ask herself, "why do I keep picking the same kind of guys over and over again".

I really felt bad for Skin Diamond's character. Jerkoff book author dude, was so cold blooded how he dumped her. It really reminded me of that one nude criticism scene in that movie Lovely and Amazing; that was verbal abuse on the likes I've never seen before in my life; until Skin Diamond's break up scene last night. When she was crying in the shower, it was really heartbreaking. Now the sex scene when she fucked that dude at the bar was like DAMMMMMMMMNNNNN SON!!!! All of that flipping and groping; that editor had some work to do to hide dude penetrating her in the one cowgirl scene. DAMMMMMMN SKIN DIAMOND IS HOT!!!! She's like a sexier version of Zoe kravitz, which I didn't think could exist; because Zoe Kravitz is really really hot, but Skin Diamond is at a whole nother level.

The blonde roomate is getting more and more annoying with each episode. She doesn't like confromity; but wants her lover to conform to her needs; what the fuck girl!!!!! Her answer, start fucking both her lover and her lover's husband; yeah because that always turn out well. The most important thing I've learned watching these late night cable shows, T&As as I call them, for well over 10 years THREESOMES NEVER WORK!!!!!! Jealously always pops and destroies the relationship for everybody involved. One more episode left to deal with this annoying character.

Overall, Ashlynn gets more and more beautiful with each epsiode. However, her character continues to make one bad decision after another; that the writers fault, not Ashlynn's. An actress can only do such with the script.

Skin Diamond IMHO is the break out star of this show. WOW is a gross understatement of this woman. I never understood that statement about how some women can " ooze sex appeal"; until now. If this is her in a soft core feature, I have to look into Skin Dimond's hardcore work.

Outside of all the guys in this show comming across as a assholes, and that one Skin Diamond sex scene from last night episode, the rest of the show is a by the numbers late night cable cliche. Next week is the season finally, I wonder if we will get a Submission season 2? If we do I hope they bring back both Ashynn and Skin Diamond and get better writers, who don't hate men.

2 people like this.
  6. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

Ashlynn Yennie has gotten naked in every episode so far. I wonder how long will she keep the streak going...

7. Metallicat1974

Metallicat1974 ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Ashlynn Yennie, Skin Diamond, etc 'Submission S01E05 (2016)' HD 720 | SEX | NUDE | BUSH | AVI - 1280x720 - 615 MB/18:52 min

[​IMG]

||Link|| UL

||Link|| K2S

||Link|| OB​

Sebastien 61, zhorra and Grendel272 like this.