1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

"E-rotic Art" - first issued 10/10/06

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by TheRiver, Oct 10, 2006.

1. chumwithrum

chumwithrum

Wow! Was recently turned onto this thread (Thanks SilentB) and can't believe I'd never clicked here before. GREAT posts from everyone. I've been checking out past posts and they are great. Keep up the good fight, I'll definatley be checking here often!

Sabre, TheRiver and Tunnel Baroo like this.
  2. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I really like Jiri Ruzek's work. :)

Sabre and TheRiver like this.
  3. Doomsday

Doomsday

4. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

JOEL PELERIN

Joel Pelerin was born in Lyon (France) in 1949. He is a professional photographer in Reunion Island, in the Indian Ocean, where he lives since 1987, with his wife Alice (Alice was born in Madagascar) and their two sons, both of them earn their living being medical doctors. Previously, Joel was an engineer and professor at the Antananarivo University, Madagascar.

As a photographer, he only shoots portraiture and Female Nudes. None of his models (more than one hundred) are professional, most of them are students or working in the city. 70% live in a area 2 km around : there is a great density of wonderful women in Reunion Island !... Surprisingly, Joel never plans ahead his shoots, depending of his model personality and her mood, his work varies from Classic Nude to Erotic. He first tries to enhance her self-image. He doesn’t set a pose, they work together, trying to create something, accordingly with the inspiration of both of them. His greatest satisfaction is when the model sees her pictures, and radiantly happy asks him to be his model again! Joel hopes to show the beauty of women in Reunion Island through his work, for the world to see.

He featured on the cover of the December 2005 special edition of "Pictures" devoted to the masters of Nude Photography, together with Douglas Kirkland who photographed Marilyn Monroe nude.

He was invited to present the Beauty of Réunionese metissage at the Durban Film Festival in South Africa, and as a curtain raiser to the prestigious Cannes Film Festival in May 2007.

The exhibition "Une histoire des Femmes" took place 1st of December 2007 at La Possession with a performance of selected dances choreographed by Mme Yun Chane, the creator of the first contemporary dance company on Reunion island. This same exhibition travelled to Johannesburg South Africa in December 2007, and in an abridged version called "Reunion Island Women", in Calgary (Canada) in February 2008, showing the grace, the beauty, the diversity and the warmth of the women of Reunion Island. Together with his wife writing poems on his pictures, they wrote a page in “The Last Book” of Luis Camnitzer opened on October 31th in the National Library of Argentina, Buenos Aires.

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

---

5. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 077::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 026 {Vol-III Of III}
    ::59 Photos::​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

6. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 078::
    ::60 Photos::​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christ, Zexy, ZombieGun and 18 others like this.
  7. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 079::
    ::39 Photos::​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

8. MV84

MV84 Getting By Unnoticed

Love your pic selection Sabre. There is something for everyone :D.

Sabre, Tunnel Baroo and TheRiver like this.
  9. Sabre

Sabre

Is it just me or are there less people viewing this thread than before or, Is a lot of the regulars gone for Christmas:confused:

Tunnel Baroo, Giourkas and TheRiver like this.
  10. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 080::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 027 {Vol-I Of II}

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Christ, Zexy, katzenmarina and 16 others like this.
  11. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

just three new "reflections"

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

more: #1368
    site: http://www.waybeyondproductions.com/

thanks for the amazing updates, doomsday, Aus and Sabre.

no, not just you. but i guess you´re correct (well, maybe i hope so?) - it´s probably just the usual seasonal activities that keep people busy (and it´s an obvious fact that the absence of certain people always leads to declining interest, not only here. check this, for example). don´t be disheartened! at least i promise to be back with as much energy i have in 2009 ;)

12. Giourkas

Giourkas BANNED

Most awesome thread!!!!

13. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 081::

Zexy, katzenmarina, tyttyr and 12 others like this.
  14. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Sorry guys, this is one of my favourite threads and i havn't been paying it the due thanks it deserves! love all the work, keep it up!

TheRiver and Sabre like this.
  15. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 082::

16. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 083::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 027 {Vol-II Of II}

17. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 084::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 027 {Vol-II Of II}
    ::64 Photos::​

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

18. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 085::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 028 {Vol-I Of IV}

Zexy, Fokker, katzenmarina and 18 others like this.
  19. Sabre

Sabre

::Update 086::
    Fetish/Erotic Art-Issue 028 {Vol-I Of IV}

Zexy, katzenmarina, tyttyr and 18 others like this.
  20. Austxsoul

Austxsoul A Pirates Life For me

More great posts Sabre! I obviously do not search in the right places. ;)