1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Emma Watson - in shorts & showing stomach on The Bling Ring set 04/12/12 LQ, HQ adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Apr 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

2. firefly1984

firefly1984 Make It So.

[​IMG]

I wonder if the tat above her ass and the one on her finger are real or just for the movie...I'm guessing for the movie

boucher likes this.
  3. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

WAY HOTTER with longer hair!

Also at Spider: a minor nitpick: This is Venice Beach, California. That's a big difference from Venice, as you wrote in post 1.

Either way, much appreciation to all picture posters here!

AshleyTizzyLover15 likes this.
  4. LeMnEaR

LeMnEaR wild about Emma!

If it actually were in Venice, Italy, I'd hop on my bike this very second and go visit the set!! :)
    Sad it isn't though :( :mad:
    :D

5. stifly

stifly

Beautiful
    But looks much better without all that make up

6. amicitia

amicitia

Thanks for all these
    Will be put to good use by many of us ...

7. biguth

biguth 15 Year Member

Thank goodness she doesn't dress like this all the time. I would have to quit my job and increase my fluid intake! Awesome pics of an awesome girl with awesomer legs!!!

8. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

The nerds are really going nuts over this moderate-at-best show of flesh. Must be a lot of Harry Potter fans here.

9. full_matt

full_matt

OMG ... Booty!!!

That has to be the hottest bum I`ve ever seen... :love:

Thnx!

10. deebee

deebee

Hello ass cheek peek!

Grendel272 and greamanii like this.
  11. Traitorsgate

Traitorsgate

I'd hit it.

12. manofoz

manofoz

magnificent !

13. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Like all good art, if you see it you - see it. If you don't, you likely never will. :shrug:

BTW, I've never seen even one second of Harry Potter - or any of Emma's film exploits - but I find her insanely beautiful. How do you explain that? :love:

14. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Somebody's mad...

15. AshleyTizzyLover15

AshleyTizzyLover15 Ashley is my addiction

I agree with Herb on this one. I'm not a big Harry Potter fan and I have yet to see any of the Harry Potter movies but I find Emma very hot. I understand that everybody has their own opinion but you don't have to be a fan of a movie that a girl is in to find them beautiful or hot.

16. dudeleg

dudeleg

Beautiful Emma has such luscious legs. Perfect ratio between her curvy calves and smooth thighs. Love those tasty toes and yummy feet in sandals. Awesome pics. Thank you for the thrills.:love:

P.S. By the way, grown up Hermione is so classy and an Ivy League student at prestigious Brown University. What more could you ask for, both beauty and brains.

These are pics from her new movie, 'The Bling Ring'. They were shot on Venice Beach in LA. It is only a role. In real life, Emma has too much too lose for looky trampy. Believe me, dudes, she is a sexy class act and will never ever become a Lilo and destry her career. She will go far, trust me. So, like me dream, on about her. But, you will not see never her nude.

17. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

Nah, I'm just a smart ass when I've had a bit to drink. lol

18. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lazy :D

19. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

:puppy_dog_eyes:

Sennsational likes this.
  20. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

I think she dropped out, actually. But still, the fact that she got in is pretty cool.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.