1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Sexy Videos Pro Forums without Prior Mod Approval. Failure to Heed this Rule Will Lead To A Ban.
  2. Pixroute is no longer allowed to be used in any forum.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  8. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

fileserve, oron, wupload are BANNED here!

Discussion in 'Sexy Videos (Pro)' started by TheRiver, Jul 8, 2011.

1. shady_lizard

shady_lizard

i have never had a problem with fileserve. in fact, the speeds are almost double what i get from filesonic (1.2MB/sec vs. 700KB/sec).

2. Wankenstein

Wankenstein

Fileserve is a good host and i've never had any problem while downloading from it whether as a premium user or a free user.
    I hope it becomes an allowed file-host on phun.
    And thank you for banning Oron, its the worst host for many reasons.

3. juno25

juno25

i agree with the posts above. please add fileserve in allowed host. thank you

4. JDoeson69

JDoeson69 Phun's Faux-Canadian Ten Years of Phun

:blink:

This thread expanded from just spam and bumps to actual conent and debate?

What is this and what's happened to Phun!?!

Jk, jk.

Bow-chicka bump-bump.

5. Okita

Okita

I agree with banning Oron but highly disagree with banning reliable hosts such as Fileserve, regardless of reposts. We need healthy competition to keep things moving, and that's all there is to it.

Btw I don't even upload to Fileserve -_-

6. Oranje5150

Oranje5150

Oron and Hotfile are both not good results. I hope I have a chance move away from Hotfile here at phun.org with Fileserve to be for the future.

7. TheDoctor2010

TheDoctor2010 I am the man in the box

Bump and thank god! I'm soo damn tired of these Russian cashwhore posters and upload sites.

Mango likes this.
  8. cajunboi

cajunboi

Thank you.

9. blondesndoggy

blondesndoggy

I have no problem with any of them. If I don't like a popup, I click on it and get rid of it. I wish they were all available, personally. If I've got 5-6 files lined up to download with filesonic, and I can find them on mediafire/uploaded/fileserve/wupload/rapidshare/hotfile/filefactory/letitbit, that's no problem for me. It just means things get downloaded faster in the long run.

10. overfiend

overfiend ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

one word people...megaupload. And all those who were with hotfile are in deep waters because the US goivt is suing not only the company but its users too

11. MegaSuperior

MegaSuperior

So Can i Use Deposit Files and Hot File??

12. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

No it means you can read the rules and only use the file hosts we allow.

livabord likes this.
  13. Ultraviolet

Ultraviolet Light My Way.. 15 Year Member

Fileserve are great, surprised to see them banned.

weblurker likes this.
  14. oblix

oblix

i too have had with no problem fileserve, what about filesonic? not working for me either.

weblurker likes this.
  15. ruybarbo

ruybarbo

filesonic that reducing the download speed for non-subscribers to a mere 10 / 11 kbs!