1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Gold[and my]Finger: “My name is Pussy Galore”.

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by Euphoria, Sep 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had to add... my woman calls me her furnace when I'm in bed with her. We sleep with the door open on cool nights and she's still warm cause I'm light a heating blanket wrapped around her. :D

2. Mikey70

Mikey70

Just fuckin' awesome ... luv ya!

:D

Euphoria likes this.
  3. king_of all

king_of all King Rulez ALL

i have no word to explain about those pix :), they are awesome

Euphoria likes this.
  4. oddogre

oddogre

I really like the creative way you chose to make your fan signs.

Euphoria likes this.
  5. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

you know there is a solution to your timer issue, and that is having somebody there to take the pics for you. ;)

Euphoria likes this.
  6. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yeah, don't worry. We know the man-hating part isn't you.

And get ready, your Bond is coming! As soon as I get my license to thrill you, I'll ram my moonraker in your golden eye, and fuck the living daylights out of you... If you'll let me be the spy who, umm, shagged you...

Euphoria likes this.
  7. sexypix

sexypix ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Fansign aside, I have rarely seen a better picture than this. Your fantastic, ballet tight body, posed like a Greek statue, just so much classic beauty. And still oozing very modern sexuality, looking so ready...
    If it wasn't for the bikini, I would have guessed that you had just photoshopped a partner behind you out of the picture...

Euphoria likes this.
  8. ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin

ItPutsTheLotionOnItsSkin It's So Moist

Wow, after seeing these pics there is no way this weekend won't be a great one. You look absolutely amazing Euphoria, hotter than any Bond girl.

Euphoria likes this.
  9. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

E strikes again! :grin:

These pics are fantastic.

How should I describe them? ...how about stunning, incredible, fascinating, extraordinary, remarkable, astounding, breathtaking, astonishing.

Thanks again E...every time I see a new post of yours, it puts a huge smile on my face. :wink:

Euphoria likes this.
  10. SilentB

SilentB ---------------

Hell, I like the sound of being "blondiacked" :D

Absolutely love this set. Love it. You'll definately see some of these down at "The River" . Cant wait. First RS is already underway, which I thank you so much for as well... from here I'm momentarily speachless....

Euphoria likes this.
  11. lostboys

lostboys I was invited

Words cannot express my thoughts about the original set. And if I can't use words for the first set, I think it may be an understatement to say that the personalized ones deserve some action.;)

Glad your health has restored and thanks for having phun with us. We luv having phun with you.

Euphoria likes this.
  12. goaldernit

goaldernit love my gas guzzlin dodge

GRRRRRRRRRRRR stupid work i missEd thE bEginning of Easily thE bEstEst post EvEr. vEry vEry nicE. i am so stokEd abso frEakin lutEly lovE thE nEw pics. you arE gEtting a standing ovation in mE pants

Euphoria likes this.
  13. Sum Yung Gi

Sum Yung Gi

Magnificent! You're spoiling us, Euphoria. I love your lean physique, and thanks for letting us see your face this time. :)

Euphoria likes this.
  14. DOUBLE DUCE

DOUBLE DUCE

I know this is not Iowa so this must be heaven.....your amazing...thanks E.

Euphoria likes this.
  15. LUvNiT

LUvNiT

Fuck yeah E i have the beats crankin and and you have just set the mood of the night..D 'n' B all the way, thanks babe! you are special for sure!

Euphoria likes this.
  16. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

Outstanding pics Euphoria!
    You are pure sex!

Euphoria likes this.
  17. Walks Alone

Walks Alone

HELLO !!!
    wow you are smoking hot!!!
    thanks for the pictures
    WOW!!!

Euphoria likes this.
  18. justbringit

justbringit BANNED

Il change my name to Mr. Bond then maybe i could be used by you as a sex toy :) but yea still enjoying your pics just keep adding them and im sure the entire board will stay happy....and most probably horny aswel.

Euphoria likes this.
  19. YourFreak

YourFreak BANNED

love ur GOLD finger!

Euphoria likes this.
  20. Euphoria

Euphoria Official Phun.org Amateur Model ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mikey70, king_of_all, oddogre, ItPutsTheLotionOnTheSkin, DoubleDuce, TaiPan, WalksAlone and YourFreak my most heartfelt thanks to you guys…

Azz… I wish I had someone to take the pics, it would be even more fun. Plus it would make the quality a lot better too, which I know isn’t great now.

I knew I could count on you for a punny retort! Bravo… I’m impressed ;-)

Technically, I’ve had plenty of times where I’ve had a partner just simply move the panties over and slide right in. However, I am solo here... And thank you so much for the unbelievably kind compliments .

I’m not sure I deserve all those amazing adjectives, but I thank you so very much Sancho. Truly. You just put a big smile on my face too.

Thanks, babe. I can’t believe I messed up your sign.. especially after all the amazing art you’ve done for me. I have plans to make it up to you though, promise. ;-) I 100% look forward to what you create for Riv’s art thread with some of these. Can I share the one you just sent me? It’s friggin awesome!!

Action is by far the best compliment I could receive… thank you babe! I’m feeling much better and can finally work out again – 5 hrs yesterday! Felt so so good. I was pent up. Now I just need some fantastic sex and I’ll be all back to normal. :twisted:

And by far I luv having phun with you all much more…

Can I get an encore too? ;-) I’m ecstatic you like the new pics and thanks for the sweet words! I promise there are more signs coming your way next thread. I kinda messed up yours this time around :oops: I need a photog!

I like spoiling you all… but I’m wondering if it’s too much? It was kinda overboard of me, woah! My face…. it as a well though out decision.

Woot! Guess where I will be next weekend? NYC… I plan to find a live DnB show while I’m there. Who were you listening too? And thank you :-D

You should be warned that I have a tendency to wear my toys out. I was just cleaning and threw out 2 overly used dildos. :lol: And thanks, I was worried it was far too many pics actually.

How’s that for a massively long post? Ack! :oops:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.