1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Hayden Panettiere Leaked Pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by James25, Sep 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. haydaddict

haydaddict Smiley King ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Not even close

2. koravar

koravar

Prefect pussy! I could have made a zoomed in comparison but it's hard to do with only one free hand :ugh2:

3. Warpigg

Warpigg

Shes wearing two rings on the same finger in the leaked pic - a giant one and a smaller one. Shes not wearing the giant one in the pap pic koravar posted, but is wearing a similar looking smaller ring (single diamond, gold band). I assume this is what he was trying to show but I could be wrong :)

Its even on the same middle finger.

1 person likes this.
  4. koravar

koravar

in the pussy pic she has two rings on that finger one is a tiny watch just like in the other pics. I'm still searching for a better shot of it.

5. Saint020

Saint020

Find out what tampons she uses and match the strings to the one in the pussy pic... ;p

4 people like this.
  6. DDP73

DDP73

[​IMG]

Otherwise known as Marisa Miller.

tipitipitipi and sigfried1972 like this.
  7. thefreeloader

thefreeloader

not sure how much more on the money one can be.

[​IMG]

8. koravar

koravar

thanks guys it could be a small diamond but to me looked like the face of a tiny clock.

9. Phinfan15

Phinfan15

Nope. It was confirmed Hayden years ago. They even said how they removed her tattoo with Photoshop. Marissa Miller isn't that petite either

1 person likes this.
  10. invisibl

invisibl 15 Year Member

100% correct. marisa miller is about 7-8 inches taller than hayden. the girl in the picture is clearly short and thick, not tall and thin

11. DDP73

DDP73

See, this is what happens when you post after having been up for 36 hours with the last 24 stuck in front of a PC monitor. I bet if I went through that ridiculously overly long, and anally retentive ancient thread on it I guarantee that was my train of thought on it :holdhead:

12. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hey man, don't let that get you down. Some of us are naturals and some of us need more practice :lol:

4 people like this.
  13. cubsfanbigmike

cubsfanbigmike

Phun CSI look for the mole!

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi, adoire and sigfried1972 like this.
  14. Defilen

Defilen The Master ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

My man, you'd be doing me a HUGE favour if you could link me to that confirmation. I want it for future reference.

15. medievil

medievil

Can't say for sure, BUT the blue bikini bottom pics have the same mole. Of course they show no face so.....

16. haydaddict

Michael Sterling Eaton Photoshoot bts 2011
    [​IMG]

17. medievil

medievil

ok took me a while.. but found the blue/green bikini
    [​IMG]

I am now 99.99% sure the panty down one is legit.. same mole on right leg on panty down and blue/green bikini pics that were leaked and the pic above proves she has that bikini and looks like the same belly ring

not to mention that the panty down pic matches EVERY camel toe pic of her to date.. I mean going by those that is her toe 100%

tipitipitipi, Shredz, Ramsfan and 6 others like this.
  18. haydaddict

To conclude your search and to put an end to this discussion...as the most expert on this subject.
    Yes the bikini could be a match (checked)
    Yes the mole could be a match (checked)
    Yes the ring could be a match (checked)
    But without a face to those photos you/we will never be 100% sure just like the Room 23 pictures...the clues say Hayden,but there's a chance it isnt!
    So...we can all imagine and hope its her...and she can deny everything about those naked pictures.
    Everybody wins.
    The end!

2 people like this.
  19. YourPalJustin

YourPalJustin All posts by ChatGPT Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

That's not the same ring. I've seen it blown up in other pics, and it has a flat piece with a little flower or something. Whereas the little ring in the pussy pic has a diamond.

Haydaddict, if you have ring pics that match you must share them. You gain nothing but crazy points for depriving the internet of this evidence.

20. haydaddict

[​IMG]
    I believe my statement is enough.

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.