1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Heaven-sent, leggy stunner Kennedy Nash - amazing glamour nude shoot - DigitalDesire HQ

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by mokkoriman, Dec 9, 2012.

1. mokkoriman

mokkoriman Cunninglinguist ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

(Just as an FYI, when I usually post galleries in the Model Forum, the process of sharing only 20 pics of a set is sometimes difficult. This time? I was actually thinking of bringing up the topic in the Forum Issue thread because it took me AN HOUR to finally pick the final 20. But a pleasant an hour it was. ;) )

Kennedy Nash/
    DD #11490 / DigitalDesire/ 3000x2000

[​IMG]

It doesn't take much to catch my pervy eye when it comes to sexy pictures. I mean keep it simple, right? Nice dramatic lighting, simple contrasting backgrounds and a pretty girl. But as I stated above, I spent a very pleasant hour hand-picking the 20 images of this absolutely gorgeous gallery set featuring the perky boobs and longing-steely stare of the beautiful Kennedy Nash... and as you can see, she's more than just a "pretty girl". :yup:

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

ENJOY! 8)

Anton, bigwillee, mah0ne and 36 others like this.
  2. Formula_1

Formula_1 Tame Racing Driver ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Yeah I can understand it might be difficult to narrow that down to 20 images. Hot girl.

3. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

wow dem titties are amazing! i could suck on them for hours on end

4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Incredible! :thumbsup:

5. sprtr

sprtr

Is it against the rules to, say, place some more pics from a set into other threads? Say, Rear views, Pussy shots, Smiling at you, etc? Or what about a thread like Doubles? Theoretically you could get 40 shots in that one, right? That being said, this situation probably does not arise too often. 20 GREAT shots in one set is one heck of a find, no matter how hot the woman. THis women, though, I see your problem! Thanks for choosing some excellent shots! They were, as we like to say, "Useful"!

6. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

No, as long as the model's pictures are spread out in threads, but we wouldn't want site owners to get mad a Phun because someone went overboard with posting too much content from a site.

7. Redwing1

Redwing1 LOW LIFE ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I can see where you may have difficulty in finding just 20 amazing pics of this stunner.
    Nice job man , thanks