1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

I Really Do!!!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by ann-angel.com, May 17, 2005.

1. Galokin

Galokin om nom nom nom

whoah how did i miss this thread?

Anne dang, i never used to like cherrys but now i friggin love them!
    (the fruit version of cherry)

Keep up the good work!

2. ann-angel.com

ann-angel.com Official Phun.org Model

Averagejoe lmao…..yeah after im done with it….. my fingers taste yummy

Hotspur hahahha I love it! Xoxo

Jaydog275 me and stina wow the things I would do to that girl….. wow…… its too naughty to even say hehe……. But diddy no thanks me and her don’t get along…..

canadian_hottie so nice to see your sexy ass here….. anything for you sweetie
    as long as you make more hot ass wp hehe
    muah!!!!!

Stina thanks babe and yes we have to do something together….. we might live far from each other but hey you never know xoox

Ash hey sexy!!!!!!! *the girl that will turn me into a 100% lesbian* one day lmao
    Thank you ….. and yes I agree people here are awesome!!!!
    Btw….. when are you going to Florida? Hmmmmm are we going to see sandy and ash together? And maybe anna???? Hehe Omg that would be so f#$%*& hot!!!!! Xooxo

PrettyKittyKory hey sweetie…… I misses you haven spoke to you for sometime….. how are things?
    Hey you want my cherry I will share with you…hehe
    You mean qrse8all that dude is harmless…… when he calls are girl tramp that means she so hot to him lol yeah I know bit wired….. but I had a talk with him and he no longer can say that about any girls that post on my forum…..yeah this place does have all nice guys and this is why I love it! Btw the guys on atf do miss you….. so you better get your sexy ass back there and post something or I might spank you lol
    Oh and you can play with my boobs anytime you like lol

To all the guys thank you so much for being so nice and sweet!!!!!
    You all rock!!!!!!!

Muah!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. averagejoe

averagejoe

MMMMmmm, Wish I could slide my fingers in and have a taste... :wink:
    Hey, Actually I wouldn't mind seeing some pics of you tasting yourself...Think about it. ;-)

4. Ramsfan

Ramsfan Puttin' On The Ritz ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

How is Sandy doing?

5. phun luvn

phun luvn

Ann, you have a great body and a dirty mind, i love it, WELCOME