1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jennifer Love Hewitt in a black bikini on the beach, assshots

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Melonabe, Nov 28, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Thomas A Anderson

Thomas A Anderson

Actually, ya got to kinda admire her courage .. she has been hiding that body from us for a long time now.. she knows how she looks, and yet she went ahead and put it all out there for us to see, extra weight and all ... it tells me, she's soooo comfortable and satisfied with her life now, that she is gonna marry this guy real soon.. just wait for the announcement .. thanks for getting out there Jennifer, and thanks for posting these pics ... :) :) :) :)

2. mrfreeze

mrfreeze Exec E's KinkE Consultant

:cry:

3. karizma

karizma

Let's not forget she's a tiny woman, and even though her ass looks huge it really isn't. She still probably weighs less than for example Rachel Stevens, who's as tall as JLH.

4. FuRio

FuRio

she's fat !!!

5. Youwzernaeym

Youwzernaeym

Dude, she's not a midget. The body usually maintains a decent setup/proportions
    of things. Just because she's tiny doesn't mean her ass grows at a geometric
    rate or anything. It IS huge - for her body. Those hips are insane. I love it, but
    the ass has crossed its boundaries and need to get back in place (shape) if you
    ask me :p She's still very very cute though.

6. Jetpilot

Jetpilot

I don't think they will be asking her back to make a sequel to Heartbreakers looking like that. She was smoking hot in that movie. Her hips and ass sure have grown in 6 years.

7. dakotaspirit

dakotaspirit 15 Year Member

Time has touched her don't you think, the titties still big and her pussy still pink, her ass has gotten just a little bit wide, perfect grips for a wild nights ride. Thanks for the post.

8. bravhrt1

bravhrt1

+2 - make room for me under there...:shock:

Now that I think of it...I happened to catch her show on CBS and was surprised at the way her outfits had become much more baggy...definently meant to emphasize the rack while hiding everything from the abs on down. Now we know why...

9. Jennarous

Jennarous Officially Retired

Rachel Stevens is barely 5ft tall, JLH is at least 2-3 inches taller than that.

kkiikkiikk likes this.
  10. Thomas A Anderson

Thomas A Anderson

well well ....... :)

E! On-Line News

Not sure what Jennifer Love Hewitt did last summer, but we know what was cooking on Thanksgiving.

After nearly two years of dating, the Ghost Whisperer star got engaged to boyfriend Ross McCall last week, Hewitt's publicist, Sarah Fuller, confirmed to E! News.

The rep said that the 31-year-old Scottish actor presented the 28-year-old actress with an antique ring that had been in his family for years. The couple are currently vacationing in Hawaii.

No other details were forthcoming about where or when the nuptials might take place. This will be Hewitt's first trip down the aisle.

News of the engagement was first reported by Us Weekly.

The actress' big break came playing Bailey Salinger's long-suffering girlfriend Sarah Reeves on Party of Five for four years. While she couldn't translate that character into spinoff success (Time of Your Life mercifully folded after a few episodes), Hewitt has since figured out how to carry a drama on her own and she is now in her second season helping the dead pass from this world to the next on CBS' Ghost Whisperer.

Hewitt's big-screen credits include I Know What You Did Last Summer and its similarly titled sequel, Can't Hardly Wait, Heartbreakers, The Tuxedo, The Devil and Daniel Webster and Garfield. The petite brunette also put on a funny face to play her idol in the TV movie The Audrey Hepburn Story in 2000.

In 2002, Hewitt had a top-40 single with the title track off her album BareNaked.

McCall, who guest-starred on Ghost Whisperer last year, was in the HBO miniseries Band of Brothers and has appeared on CSI: NY and Bones

11. sonic72

sonic72

great shots of a happy good looking woman

12. firefitr59

firefitr59

Boy she really let herself go below the waist, but her upper body is still slamming! Wouldn't take much for that top to come off and expose her wonderful puppies.

13. jimmorrison76

jimmorrison76

Getting engaged to a Celtic man,therefore she is,and always will be a fine woman. :D

14. isop

isop

I wonder how many of you guys have actually seen a real woman naked or not completely dressed. The majority of women are not skinny bony ass bitch's that normally get posted on here, but instead look a whole like like jlh does in these pictures. I'd fuck her day and night and then offer her a sundae if she wanted it.

15. S_Mart

S_Mart

fact is her tits look awesome here.

16. brummytb

brummytb

You're right, we're all pathetic virgins because we don't agree with your opinion :roll:

17. Melonabe

Melonabe Guest

It's funny, when the Alicia Keys bikini pictures came out, everyone were like "gross" and stuff, because her thighs were big...

18. karizma

karizma

5'2 both and JLH is the one who's always looked more skinnier than Rach.

19. E1138

E1138

I am like most out there and was very disappointed with those latest pictures of JLH, so I decided to do something about it.

I used the Adobe Photoshop (r) software to edit one of the images to something that maybe might appear in a magazine.

I am no artist, and I don't do this professionally or anything, and no matter ho hard I could try, JLH is certainly not what she used to be, but I at least think it's better.

She's not so white, her ass doesn't look like cottage cheese anymore (in fact, it's actually perfectly symmetrical), and even the Sun is better.

Orignal:
    [​IMG]

Edited with Photoshop:
    [​IMG]

Smaller Comparison:
    [​IMG]

20. E1138

E1138

I remember back in the day when JLH looked a lot better than this. Anyway, that being said, if she took picture for a magazine there would be tape, and slight picture editing later, and she would still look good.

To prove this to myself, I took a shot at editing one of the pictures. Check it out here: http://forum.phun.org/showthread.php?t=213335

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.