1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jessica Biel Powder Blue Topless Caps 10 HQ (ADDS)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by KABOOM07, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Giourkas

Giourkas BANNED

GOD HELP!

2. chffp

chffp

Honestly im disappointed. Could have been much better. Well its a start...i hope.....

3. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

:tool: :stupid: :lame: :wtf1:

[​IMG]

alnig, imk, awista05 and 19 others like this.
  4. MMM1875

MMM1875 15 Year Member

Jesus that's hot!

5. swiss999

swiss999

There's no point being like that, he's got a point. They're crap. Not to belittle whoever made the caps, they're as good as the film allowed.

They would be slightly 'meh' but a nice surprise if they had come out of nowhere, but these things have been hyped constantly for months. And you can barely even see her tits.

6. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

if you're disappointed with a thread that has the most ever thanks in the history of phun, you are lame. i stand by what i said.

join the party or go back to the retirement home but don't be raining on our parade. there will obviously be better quality caps/vids to come but if you can't appreciate this "historic" event you're on the wrong site, or at least in the wrong forum.

DeZ dA MaN and cgtmon like this.
  7. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I ignore the above and salute Miss Biel for her outrageously hot body and Kaboom for getting these up sharply.

8. the_pwnographer

the_pwnographer

It's a pretty incredible amount of thanks, and I thought that Lindsay Lohan thread a few months back was unbeatable!
    That said, Jessica Biel does absolutely nothing for me, I've never understood the obsession with her. Different strokes and all that I guess.
    Still, congrats!

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Thankyou, I couldn't have said it any better than you did.

You can disagree without the above labels, which potentially could lead to trouble. Feel free to say you don't agree with his opinion, or just ignore him. But don't go down the path you did, the 'wtf' one is fine, not the other 3.

asab and Jammsbro like this.
  10. mdveis

mdveis

I prefer this pic of her training.

[​IMG]

tipitipitipi, imk, awista05 and 4 others like this.
  11. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I actually now think that the Kate Beckinsale blowjob wideo might be the only thing to beat this.

Or Keira Knightley anal video.......

12. Kieks

I wouldn't have the time or hands to click 'thanks' if either of those instances occurred. :D

13. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

uhm...yeah OK I know nothing of how photoshop works?

Lets see...I have an Associate's Degree in:
    Computer Graphics Multimedia
    Computer Graphics Animation
    I aced photoshop and Advanced Photoshop class.
    I also understand how HOLLYWOOD works...it's called stand-ins
    Hollywood uses TRICKS in practically every movie...
    Maybe you are the one who needs to wake up

Almost every movie is FAKE! okay FANTASY...not REALITY

Jessica said she regrets some nudes she did when she was young and thus it's logical to think this may not be her. Now if she said she was going to do full frontal nudity involving showing her breasts and nipples then I would believe it however she can say she will do nudity and STILL have a stand-in for nipples and chest exposure...maybe her version of doing nudes means only sideboob and rear exposure.

Have you ever heard of
    SIN CITY
    Matrix Trilogy
    Speed Racer

Seriously dude your A DUMBFUCK

14. di canio

di canio Binned

I might post them later if you want jamms;):D

Jammsbro likes this.
  15. Kieks

Let it go, eanhl. No need to call someone a dumbfuck, just like it wasn't necessary for his slur to you earlier. Do not let this escalate guys, I want this thread back to where it was before and without flame-wars. Don't continue this.

16. applegate

applegate

Ok, I spent 17 years making commercials and won many awards for my 3D animations, including an Emmy. Now I'm telling ya... I know digital art like the back of my hand and I can see when an image has been 'photoshopped' for moving pictures... it's much harder and VERY expensive to do matching head to body... thus alone hair keying/blending/morphing (yes I was using morphing programs in the mid-ninetes) What these shots show can't be made yet. I am really amazed at how good they are getting with the craft but these shots are far beyond the budget of this film to be made. If you spent about 300 million you could do it but why. The flesh tones and texture of her skin match up with the face with no place to hide a seam to blend double to actress. No one is dumb here... just over confident at what digital art is able to do. Organics are on their way but the cost is too high to use them for a non-tent pole film (yeah pun not intended). Get over it and stop trying to impress folks... I realy do know the differance and earned a living at it for over 17 years.

Take care and lets just enjoy these very special photographic nude caps shared to us all of a very beautuful woman and wonderfully entertaining actress.

RJWoodsman, Quaj, cooperlamar and 2 others like this.
  17. BigDaddy_GFS

BigDaddy_GFS

I concur. Future generations will read of this in their history books.
    Pearl Harbor, the discovery of the New World, the invention of writing, and Jessie B. flashes the goodies on Phun.

18. iggyiggy

iggyiggy

Well, I'm Steven Spielberg, and I can confirm with certainty that those be Jessica's real jubblies. :lol:

ns4w and Jammsbro like this.
  19. asab

asab

@ Rodixxio

whilst we are on the topic of flaming what makes you think you have the right to send a PM saying

'Fuck you jealous queer'

You sound like a very immature individual, perhaps you should contribute something other than attitude?

Grow up little boy.

20. michael1234

michael1234

I dont see any screen with full frontal nudity.

Either the nipples are covered with wax from candle (pic 3,4,5, 6) or the area around the nipples is blurred (pic eight).

Are there any pics with real nudity ?