1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Jessica Biel Powder Blue Topless Caps 10 HQ (ADDS)

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by KABOOM07, Apr 20, 2009.

1. Gobias

Gobias

This link may help you ;)

2. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

Did none of you guys read Kieks warning?

Jessie Biel went topless in a film. she's not mother theresa, she's a fiercely hot young girl who decided to play a stripper.

It's not the end of the world lads.

3. KABOOM07

KABOOM07

Can we please not turn this thread into a flame war to prove who has the biggest e-penor. Jessica Biel is topless, her tits are on display, they aren't the greatest, most appetizing shots, but they are more than enough. Let's just leave it at that and enjoy them.

Jammsbro, Thore, hendrimike and 2 others like this.
  4. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

+1

appreciate what we have, not bitch like an ungrateful little pricks. i for one have cranked one out to far less

KABOOM07 and Jammsbro like this.
  5. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

1,301!!! Epic!!!

KABOOM07 and Jammsbro like this.
  6. K-Fabery

K-Fabery

LOL! This is tremendous.

7. asab

asab

I don't flame dude, but if someone sends me a PM calling me a jealous queer (not that there's anything wrong with that:D) I'm gonna respond. But I do not need to insult people; their behavior exposes their character.

Rodixxio is the lovely guy that started it all off; there is always an instigator, usually a leech

Agreed

8. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Come on, guys; let's give Kaboom some more thanks. ;)

KABOOM07 likes this.
  9. robdixxo

robdixxo

I Lol'd for about 5 minutes. Yeah, I saw all of those movies, and they have a large budget allocated to the special effects. This movie is a small budgeted, character driven piece (I'm guessing). Jessica Biel isn't even that big of a name, why would they devote millions of dollars to SFX her face to a random pair of tits, when they could have gotten another actress, just as big, who was willing to go all the way? It's common sense. One small nude scene with a body double is different from an entire movie where you go in playing a stripper.

All that schooling was a waste of your parent's money.

And Abad, or whatever you name is, I Pm'd you to keep our argument off this wonderful thread. Thanks for bringing it back up, moron.

Quaj likes this.
  10. Jammsbro

If you really want to debate or argue a subject then PM each other and keep it out of a perfectly good thread.

Otherwise Kieks will be in. And he's the good guy mod.

asab, ns4w, arespilgrim and 2 others like this.
  11. asab

asab

What argument?
    Seriously dude, I merely chastised you for flaming (something I never do), you responded with an insult in a childish monosalabic PM (I quote 'fuck you jealous queer' - still do not understand what I am jealous of lol) which says everything about your character.

Seriously you need to check yourself and grow up, life is so much better and enjoyable when you are mature;)

BRING ON THE VID!

12. arespilgrim

arespilgrim Blast from the Past ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

He is?

:?

I mean, yes, he is!

:p

13. locandsoc

locandsoc

WTF!!!?

why did this.......THIS!!!..have to get so messy?...chin up lads and keep the flaming out!;)

14. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

Well, don't say I didn't try.

You think so? Try spending a day in my shoes. You wouldn't be saying the same thing.

I said I wanted this thread back on topic, without flaming, you chose to ignore it. And that, I am not going to ignore.

arespilgrim, KABOOM07, asab and 2 others like this.
  15. Kieks

As I said earlier, I want this thread back on topic. Otherwise I will lock it. And that would be a real shame, seeing as it has generated so many replies and so many thanks. But if more of this shit is going to happen, I won't care about such milestones this thread can accomplish. It's in your hands.

16. Jammsbro

See what will happen if you all continue to argue over nothing!!?!?!?

Keep the thread alive and if you really must fight email each other or some shit. Kieks has given us all a very fair warning. Most other mods would have acted harshly. Take advantage of a chance lads ;)

arespilgrim and MarkyMark1971 like this.
  17. Kieks

I just banned someone, how is that not harsh? :D

But it does fill with disapointment that such a popular thread could collapse so quickly. However, it isn't too late for it to redeem itself.

18. MarkyMark1971

MarkyMark1971 Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks all of you positive Phunners!

Jammsbro likes this.
  19. pigger

pigger Tweedy's new boytoy ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Power Poster Tits & Tats Purveyor Of Furpie

im a positive phunner... im positive ill be cranking one out to this scene once it comes out

20. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

check out the tag on this thread :rofl:

not "jessica biel" or "powder blue" or "stripper" or "best thread ever" or "most thanks" but "breasticles"!