1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Kate Beckinsale sweet arse in bikini on the beach in Mexico 9/04/10

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Haverchuck, Sep 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

oh man, I'd wish she'd sit on my face and wiggled...

1/10?!?! oh man, I feel my rage again abut to burst... stay calm, watch Kate's ass... ahhh much better.

2. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

man... these people are just looking to get kicked of the phun team. the only reason to really say something like that is to get a reaction, and he's getting one from me - so good on ya mandingo.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG]

if THAT'S a 1, i wanna see a "2"... or fuck - IDK - a "4" even. show me a "4".

Ace187, Booty Lover, awista05 and 9 others like this.
  3. supermann1

supermann1

I did not say that, Beckinsale has a bad ass. Her butt is ok, but do not get how you can say that Suvari is not a great ass. Although admit that this photo is not too much meat. It looks a little flat, it's just my opinion. Chill ... she was sexy in "Van Helsing.

4. joe_h

joe_h

You don't know when to take a hint do you. The fact is nobody here gives a sh*t about your opinion, which is wrong anyway. Mena Suvari doesn't have a fucking thing to do with this thread. So why even bring her up. Your posts amount to nothing more than a thread fart, and taking a shot at Kate. That is why you are getting stomped.

Either way, Kate Beckinsale utterly destroys Mena Suvari. She's not fit to be mentioned in the same fucking breath. From now on, I'd suggest you stay out of Kate Beckinsale threads. You're not going to get very far here by calling her overrated, or taking shots at her. All is shows is how awful your taste in women is.

[​IMG]

LOL! Yeah, that is one flat, overrated ass.:rolleyes:

Booty Lover and petya100 like this.
  5. Sorry Kate is one fine looking woman but her backside is not on the same planet! Miss Suvari may not compete looks wise! But sorry Kate dont come close to this....

[​IMG]

6. joe_h

joe_h

Just what we needed, another irrelevant post that has nothing to do with Kate Beckinsale. Sorry, fat, dimply asses don't impress me. I've got news, Mena Suvari doesn't compete period. I'll take Kate's ass every day and twice on Sunday.

7. supermann1

supermann1

that's what i'm talkin bout

8. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

you got more of that? i've never seen those before and i'm on a Kate :wank: mission now cause of all this. :)

9. joe_h

joe_h

Yeah, I've got a few. I'll post them in a new thread later today. This one has turned to shit because of two douchebags known as supermann1 and x67x.

10. What because my opinion doesn't agree with yours?
    That makes mine and many others opinion irrelevant?
    Sorry Fail :lol:
    Sorry skinny little boy asses don't Impress me! So I guess we will just have to disagree!

Oh to be a fan boy...... :lol:

Wayne666 and supermann1 like this.
  11. joe_h

joe_h

No, because I don't remember Mena Suvari's name being attached to this thread. This thread doesn't have a damn thing to do with Mena Suvari. So all you and your Suvari butt buddy supermann1 did was shit this thread up with your trolling. Either way, your opinion is irrelevant, at least as far as this thread goes, and factually wrong to boot.

For your info, I don't like fat, dimply asses either. I don't like Mena Suvari, who is far too ugly to be mentioned in the same breath with Kate Beckinsale. So I don't carry my ass into Mena Suvari threads and shit the place up. That is what you need to learn.

So from now on, keep your ass out of Kate threads. Nobody here can help that you have suckass taste in women.

12. TicketStub

TicketStub

Turning random words into proper nouns does not impress me.

13. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

I'm thinking that all three of you will be keeping your asses out of all threads if you don't tone it the fuck down, and keep the thread on topic. If you don't care for the subject matter, move the fuck along, make a thread that's more to your liking, or go elsewhere. Learn it, live it, love it. :D

orela555 likes this.
  14. joe_h

joe_h

That's all I'm saying. For the record, I love the subject matter.

15. Salty Longshanks

For your future reference, if the subject matter isn't Suvari......don't post any Suvari. Capiche?

16. joe_h

joe_h

Agreed! But I think that applies to supermann1 and x67x, not me.

17. Salty Longshanks

It applies to all.

18. American Idiot

American Idiot

im dont do anal sex much,
    but this one. well what can i say
    im a bloke!

[​IMG]

Booty Lover and petya100 like this.
  19. joe_h

joe_h

Fair enough!!! :)

20. Emperor

Emperor Ten Years of Phun

oh man , now this is what I'm talking about! just look at that backside... My God! there is heaven!
    look, even Bruce Willis's face is sayin - HOT DAMN! and he's on the frickin poster! :p

some people just don't get it.
    out of "skinny ladies" and MILFs and "ladies over 35" - Kate has the best ass on the planet. (and not only that. she's a real beauty)

you can't put her and, I don't know, Jessica Biel in the same category.... o.k. I'm gonna be quiet now and enjoy these pics... ;)

slerby likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.