1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Kristen Stewart - leaked pics

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by CelebLover1, Aug 21, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alvin_Chip

Alvin_Chip

Hmmm, Kristen has dark hair in the shot with her girlfriend. Is this from another leak?

Either way, thank you!!! All of these posts are priceless!

2. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Thanks for the tip, much appreciated. I don't really get why another host isn't used though. One that everyone can access, I mean. There are millions around. I know we're 'only UK users' but what's so special about Zippyshare?

vgfan likes this.
  3. L0ng5long

L0ng5long

Quick and easy to upload /download, no waiting times, no download speed cap and no silly things like captchas.

i_n1, Gutex0, sitonb10 and 9 others like this.
  4. FoopyBalls

FoopyBalls

It's fast. Free and non-annoying. Saying this as a UK user. I just use torguards browser extension so it never bothers me.

L0ng5long, TERRASTAR18 and RKS like this.
  5. Dr Clitterhaus

Dr Clitterhaus

Just wow. You really must have balls of steel to whine and complain about this when you have been craving this pussy meat for almost 15 years!

6. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

I noticed you 'forgot' to quote the bit where I wasn't whining and complaining and was instead showing appreciation. I suppose you've also failed to notice the other replies of mine on this and other threads thanking all who have been posting. But that's okay, just focus on the negative like most people do these days.

Alvin_Chip, vgfan and MicroMidas97 like this.
  7. jubas

jubas 15 Year Member

absolutely amazing what a babe !! these leaks i hope it makes her even more popular. JLaw did become more famous.

8. JuanPepeJulio

JuanPepeJulio

CaptainFan88 and Ion Lucas like this.
  9. ericbanner

ericbanner

All we need now is Kate Beckinsale

10. Space Bounty Hunter

Space Bounty Hunter

The Golden Goose that we will never get :(

CaptainFan88 and martiangod like this.
  11. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

Never say never. We got Upton, Aliaon Brie, Kirsten Dunst, Olivia Wilde, Reese and even Julia Roberts.

martiangod likes this.
  12. Mach22

Mach22

Nah, in my opinion Jennifer Aniston is the golden goose. All these leaks, and never a single thing from her.

Amorphous and martiangod like this.
  13. Phantom111

Phantom111

and her daugther

14. Alvin_Chip

Alvin_Chip

Let's not give up on Kristen, either. By my count, we've had 6 videos. Word has it that there are 22. Our posters have been incredibly generous. The possibilities are pretty exciting.

Strafe1701, L0ng5long, Kev585 and 2 others like this.
  15. martiangod

martiangod

Remember we did get teasers for leaks from her a while back along with Evan Rachel Wood.
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

applegate, blackplague, DI.BO and 5 others like this.
  16. spiderswims

spiderswims I love everyone ♔♔♔♔♔ 15 Year Member Power Poster Poll Wizard! Phun Award Holder Gayest Member

stay on topic (the kristen leaks) or the thread will be locked

17. Mrjacks

Mrjacks

18. mmaphd

mmaphd

I dunno man. Abigail Spencer was amazing.

19. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I maintain the opinion that Abigail Spencer’s leaks were the cream of the Fappening crop.

The fact that her video snippets were in HD and not filmed on a Nokia flipphone circa 2001 is what made them so great.

20. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

*is a wealthy celebrity and actress; takes a bunch of blurry nude photos and videos on a cameraphone covered in Vasoline, featuring lighting and cinematography by Stevie Wonder* - arguably 60-70% of all Fappening leaks

It’s goddamn infuriating.

I made $64,000 bucks last year and my cell phone can shoot in 2160p at 60 FPS.

It’s almost like being a Screen Actors Guild member features some sort of prerequisite to having a cell phone built in 1970’s Korea.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.