1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. LurkerBoi

LurkerBoi

Well I have no real insight into the leak community, so whatever I say is purely observational and I just look forward to the next leaks. It's a shame some people are toxic though...

MyChainsawSummer likes this.
  2. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

it is buddy, but this site is pretyy good and so are the mods. i just like you were not lazy like some and just says fake lol you know? like you i do research, search image, look on other forums and most importantly check all picture data. Pic data tells you so much, because leakers never really strip it out or change it. but after doing all that, 95% sure it is fake, maybe Saint Bern, will grace us and say real, but since he has not thats the biggest tell of fake. for anyone that does not know saint Bern of fapia, he is the one that blesses all of us meek with always truthfull info.no secrete just dont wanna say what site he does and his name, just out of respect that no idea if he cares.its hard these days to find a good screen cropper that takes out the data, use to be alot. it was a way around things. now most all keep everything. *edits and details brought to you by ocd and army detailed lol

Last edited: Mar 8, 2024
    nernub2 and LurkerBoi like this.
  3. fudefrak

fudefrak

Gonna be real funny if the full set comes out and it's clear that actually was Kate and it's been deleted twice now :D

4. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

same as the jennifer lawerence from behind spread pussy pic lol and the facial. never seen a "known" good info person say anything about either pics, someone ask someone in the know lol
    they put them out a ton at a time and i remember mega/vola ect zip files and they were always in there when they first leaked in 2014, don't see why they would put 2 fake pics in it, but it has been down, people sprinkle in a fake or 2. sadly we are not in the know so. i believe the bent over spread ass and pussy is real.But i guess im Mulder and there scully,, lol... so much better here people just chat and talk then other super toxic places, guess why i been coming for about 9 years. like most people and paces like i said before. random people just say fake, without ever finding source pics or valid info in anyway lol i will tell my boss at work, when he ask the validation of a spreadsheet, and just say 'no' or 'fake info and see how that flys lol they remind me of office space so much,i dont recall people checking the meta data and all [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
  5. tonchan

tonchan

Thankfully, Phun has a pretty good CSI department, so when there will be enough information to confirm/deny Beckinsale's leak, some user will clear the doubt.
    Have faith in CSI Phun.

6. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

o i do and they usually use common sense and pic data, other 2 sites have 3 pages of just plain toxic talk about it, no pics lol with not 1 clue about it. ty phun, for having mods that dont abuse there power . nice that people here can talk and discuss, they have no idea that they are pushing tons of users away, well its just one new mod, really the rest are ok. just go look lol dont take my word and it is daily. ok all im gonna say until proof, because this is just clogging up the leak pipe. btw another new lily sheen pic was posted to 4 chan lol every month there is small new stuff, i have personally counted including videos because i was curious, 332 nudes so far and they keep slowly coming lol seems even new stuff since that pic i posted above has a new rib tat lol just got happy her mom may leak nudes. kate def has them but im sure there crazy costly or have to trade a high value one. just would like one reg standing full nude of kate. i guess im so detailed because everytime someone ask a question of the only thing not said lol lily still has a confirmed handjob video not out, via the guy that post new stuff on 4chan. guess just saying ty to this site for being the way it is. ps never goto anon ib either, the definition of a honey pot and super bad stuff posted there daily. ok short book over lol 9 years i have been here and always the most comprehensive and super fastly updated version of any site i have been to. you guys work hard . kate beckinsales back in 1993 lol she posted this herself at some point long ago on ig i think, i dont remember the back story,like victoria pedretti does alot, posting nips on ig [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 9, 2024
    CaptainFan88 and 987654321abcf like this.
  7. Machiner

Machiner

She wasn’t underage in them. She’s a millionaire who can get these things removed quickly. Besides these leaks come out almost a year ago

8. freakymf

freakymf

I think they were deleted because they weren't her...

9. Machiner

Machiner

Her face was in them lmao

10. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

Supposed Noomi Rapace set. always liked the stuff she was in. looks like someone took a pic of it on there phone or computer screen lol
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
  11. freakymf

freakymf

Yeah, not her face. Wasn't her. They came out months ago and were debunked back then, too.

12. Machiner

Machiner

You’re talking about the videos. I’m talking about the actual pictures where her face is in them

13. RKS

RKS Set condition 1 SQ for strategic missile launch. 15 Year Member

Oh, hello there. I'm new to Selena Gomez due to watching Only Murders in the Building and I've noticed she has fairly big tits. I saw she had some leaks but after seeing her tits I find myself wondering if they are real (her tits, not the leaks). Can anyone confirm?

Apologies if this isn't okay to ask here.

14. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

yes they are. in one vid she is holding the up with hands and no scars, other is full tits on a sun chair. they just git huge, even bigger if you look at current, sh gained some weight, still hot tho. vids are here or goto fapello, you can right click and save vids there, if links are old here. captin88 taught a class on selenes big tits lol maybe she got them shaped, but seen no scars in nudes

CaptainFan88, Snark and RKS like this.
  15. tidehigh

tidehigh

her medicine which she uses makes her weight go up or down atm seems she has put on weight last few years and a good % gone straight to her tits

16. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

new ashley benson, but thread is probably locked, just a side by side nude tits with a friend? i try to leave the leak posting to the guys that always do it. they know how to merg to locked threads, not sure if they have certain usernames just for leaks, or go bare ip.

CaptainFan88 and martiangod like this.
  17. tidehigh

tidehigh

the friend is more than a friend it is cara . they will be added to the thread but at least 20 pics have been dropped in last hour and some vids including the bate vid . just give it time

18. qwertyu41571

qwertyu41571

I was just lamenting that we haven't gotten any videos in this latest drop. Glad to know that they are coming. Does the bate video have Ashley ? I hope it's her. And can you briefly describe the content of the other vids if possible? Apologies if that can't be done or is frowned upon.

19. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer

for those that have the one hour wait time for second vid, ty for these, wet hot tits and crazy. downloading longer one now, sorry mods if host is not ok, its just the safest for others without pop ups and such and straight to the shower vid, want to see them eat pussy so much or use that sex thing that went kinda viral with them carrying the box in there home lol just happy, some people cant stand others being happy, loved springbreakers

Def30, Cornelius4131 and martiangod like this.
  20. KMB

KMB

does anyone know how big the Hunter Schaffer set is? I hope she's naked in it

Tony166 likes this.