1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

LEAKS Leaks Discussions Pt 2 (Read first post before posting in this thread)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by The Masked Avenger, Oct 10, 2021.

1. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

now we wait for another outtakes to drop. meg the stallion and duff must have something from those shoots.

kurutteru and Geraldjussieu like this.
  2. kurutteru

kurutteru

It occurred to me that this month will mark ten years since the original Fappening. Memorial Day Weekend 2014, to be precise. I wonder if there's any chance of an "anniversary celebration" with new drops.

3. Nizzre

Nizzre

It was Labor Day weekend, unless you got some kind of sneak peek and were holding out on us ;)

4. kurutteru

kurutteru

You're absolutely right, I got them mixed up. My bad! I do remember that Sunday in detail though, I was late to my pub trivia game because I was camped out on /b/ watching everything unfold.

5. Amorphous

Amorphous

I'm waiting to see when the rumor appears that there will be a new dump on that day. I'll be surprised if everyone doesn't get themselves all worked up.

martiangod likes this.
  6. emwangarand

emwangarand

I remember that era! I stayed up all night in case of a DMCA and went to work half-asleep...then I accidentally refreshed my browser at the office (forgetting I had just arrived, because JLaw was still in my head) and the admin flagged it!
    Fortunately I was not disciplined as I quickly closed the tab and they probably let it be (maybe I wasn't the only one who made a mistake that day?)

martiangod likes this.
  7. tidehigh

tidehigh

i took the day off sick best sick day i ever had

martiangod and emwangarand like this.
  8. Cornelius4131

Cornelius4131

I remember when that happened seeing Kate Upton's bare boobs was so great.

9. ironmikeyv

ironmikeyv ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

yeah upton's and jlaw sets will stay in my mind forever. also kate hasn't done any nudity in anything.

10. over_drive

over_drive

I remember seeing it unfold live on /b/, it was amazing.. i woke up the next morning for a full gallery of the two, even better

martiangod and emwangarand like this.
  11. emwangarand

emwangarand

I was stuck in two meetings that day, but I my mind was elsewhere the entire time. I couldn't wait to head home to see what other sets had been leaked. I haven't felt that sort of rush since, despite plenty of other amazing sets coming out over the years.

martiangod likes this.
  12. papasosaj

papasosaj

Hooo boy I got some stories from back then lol

martiangod likes this.
  13. MyChainsawSummer

MyChainsawSummer BANNED

That guy is still trying to pass off the Alycia debham carey stuff, he posted the nude versions lol Never seen someone try that hard, but would love real stuff. will send you the pics for shits and giggles, there full nude but so sketchy its funny.

martiangod and papasosaj like this.
  14. nimb1999

nimb1999

Highlights for me were seeing Alison Brie naked after lusting after for 5 or 6 seasons of Community. Also seeing Cat Deeley naked. That was a real shock.

15. hustler077

hustler077

I was hoping for more of Kaley Cuoco nudes

16. nimb1999

nimb1999

Or a clearer view of what we actually saw.

Cy, martiangod, MartMort9801 and 3 others like this.
  17. kabnt2005

kabnt2005

I was on my honeymoon out of the country (married on that Sunday). Didn’t find out about it all until I tuned into the US news while I was there. And JLaw is my hall pass too!

18. Schadeschade

Schadeschade ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

A few of us newer guys are putting some together

19. baca30

baca30

so what are some of the best leaks that we have gotten in fappening? Is it Abigail Spencer?

Cy, martiangod, Snark and 4 others like this.
  20. jmochena

jmochena 15 Year Member

I look forward to raising my flag at full mast to honor Fappening Day. :wank:

martiangod likes this.