1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Lindsay Lohan - see-thru top at Mr. Chow's in Beverly Hills 08/10/11 (Adds)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by spiderswims, Aug 11, 2011.

1. iamTroe

iamTroe B-O-R-N | F-R-E-E ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:32: :wank:

2. frogger72

frogger72

Hot bod, horrid hands.

3. beruud

beruud Twatwaffle Ten Years of Phun

DAMN FUCKING DRINK!!!!

She has an amazing rack... Amazing. I think the big draw is she likes to show them off. If she just went topless somewhere, with her tits free flowing... that "desire" fades.

Like When Pamela Anderson has a see through shirt... will I look? Sure... but is it as enticing as seeing Lindsay in a see through shirt... IMO Not even close.

4. prof21

prof21 BANNED

who the fuck is looking at her hands?

Richard Assman likes this.
  5. Sir Lord Franky

Sir Lord Franky Misanthrope Ten Years of Phun

Very sexy!!!!

6. D3

D3 Guest

Fanfuckngtastic. Not sure why she bothers to wear clothes anymore though :yumyum:

7. Herb Tarlek

Herb Tarlek The 'H' is Silent

Her hands and feet are gross. I can't un-notice them whenever I see them in pics. And lately her sweet face has taken an awful beating as well, especially those herpetic-looking lips. :2cent:

Pamela Anderson is so over-the-top surgically altered and an old hag. Any time I see Pam's name I go the opposite direction. :puke:

Lindsay is natural - as far as anyone knows (the reason I say this is that there is a procedure that plumps up the breasts with lipid injections instead of using surgical prosthetics, but I digress). As long as LiLo has those great tits and shows them, I will look. :boobies: :naughty:

8. X-Spectre

X-Spectre Veni, Vidi, Veni

Enjoy 21.. :ban:

9. VDark

VDark

Did she got o eat or steal a necklace?

10. barnabas11

barnabas11 ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

Thanks for the pics.

11. sullivanorama

sullivanorama BANNED

Her hands and feet are natural too. Kudos to her for being proud enough of what others see as gross and conditioned and proud enough to not change them though she easily could .:2cent:

12. Herb Tarlek

Changing her hands and feet? How does one do that? :thinking:

As for natural looking hands, by that do you mean nicotine-stained? :rolleyes:

Colonel Colon likes this.
  13. jzilla

jzilla

thanks,if she was a redhead again these pictures would be even more awesome!

14. GMan-Iam

GMan-Iam

It's a shame she is a train wreck!
    I do wish she was cleaner.

15. dypsoman

dypsoman

I can't remember - was she an actress, a debutant, or just some good lookin broad who likes to pop her pussy in public and continuously make an ass of herself in her frequent clashes with the law?

16. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

she was a child actress. couple of movies and has a fame whoring mother and father.

17. Herb Tarlek

Don't forget that she also put out a CD so that makes her a "recording artist". :smashfreakB:

18. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

too bad she never did that lovelace movie, I'd love to watch her get fucked

19. hielo33

hielo33

Hey hey hey, lets not forget she was a fashion designer for :wt: and the poster child for:alcoholic:people who claim they "aren't" really alcoholics haha

WhiteFang33 and Herb Tarlek like this.