1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Mila Kunis breastfeeding in public?

Discussion in 'Celebrity Extra' started by c-through, Jul 22, 2016.

1. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

hell, I'm pissing in public right now.

1 person likes this.
  2. Onizius

Onizius

It's not a good comparison at all. Leaving your urine around is pretty unhygienic and disgusting/smelly etc. I hardly think that public breastfeeding leaves huge swaths of stinky breastmilk lying around.

2 people like this.
  3. jackinthebox

jackinthebox Power Poster

Wow, just wow. surprised by the number of long-time members and mods who are anti-breastfeeding. It's pretty simple - your kid should be able to eat where you can eat. Sippy cups were not invented as a 'solution' to all these apparent damn whores whipping out their tits to *gasp* feed their child.

Also, my wife is hot, from Wisconsin, and breastfed our kids wherever she felt like it. Nobody ever complained.

The reality is that people are superficial and don't like seeing ugly people's boobs, and hot women usually don't want to be oogled.

Anyways, I hope to see Mila's boob(s).

9 people like this.
  4. hedake

hedake 15 Year Member

Nailed it.

5. Regulatori

Regulatori

I'm in my mid 30's. I have lived all over the US, UK, and have spent time all over Europe (France, Belgium, etc) and Asia/SE Asia (Japan, Hong Kong, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Indonesia, and various other small countries).

Of course it's all nice to say that beauty is inside, it's where you find it, etc.. but I'm simply talking about the reality of life. Whether you feel it's superficial is or not is your prerogative but it doesn't change reality.

Wealthier men usually live in wealthier areas. These wealthy men tend to marry more attractive women. These wealthier couples in turn have attractive children. It's simple genetics. There is no sense in arguing if you truly think every city/area of the world is going to have an equal amount of attractive women simply because you think it's superficial to think otherwise. Whether I feel it in my heart that it's right/wrong is meaningless, it's simple sociology/biology.

I also find it incredibly amusing you're arguing about the ugliness of superficiality/being shallow yet we're discussing it on a website that's primarily focused on posting video/images of beautiful women....BECAUSE they're attractive.

Last time I looked, I haven't seen any picture threads based on female Nobel Laureates, Supreme Court Judges, or other women of importance based on their non-superficial inner qualities.

1 person likes this.
  6. TERRASTAR18

TERRASTAR18

you have a point but but by the same token detrators could ignore it...... it's not directly happening to them.

7. Smoopy

Smoopy Livin' the Dream! BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

I would have agreed 10 years ago, but with the migrant issues, attacks, random gropings and rapes, now a days it might be safer not to flash a MILF boob out in public. :2cent:

8. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

ffs. who CARES?

woman. kid. hungry kid. feed it. done.

It has worked for the length of the human species. it will continue for as long as women squirt sprogs out their ladybits. How can this be an argument? "Hi, I find it unacceptable that you are feeding your kid."

Fuck off. If it shuts the little bastard up and lets me finish my steak n taters in peace, feed it. I'd much rather mom feeds the kid in public than changing the atomic stink bombs they produce at the other end. in the middle of a crowded movie theatre. with poor aircon. on opening night. up hill, both ways.

1 person likes this.
  9. Smoopy

Try Czech Republic and Russia. Not wealthy at all - fucking hot girls !!

Yeah but it will start with right to breast feed in public, to then also changing diapers in public. Give them an inch...

Also, things change in time...we used to be able to sing the Australian anthem at assembly at school. We used to be able to call it Christmas holidays and say "Merry Christmas". We used to freely celebrate Easter holidays.

Don't think people will take advantage of anything they can get away with, and that it isn't getting worse. It can start with a MILF tit and end with a shitty diaper change next your McDonalds lunch table. :2cent:

10. essential

essential Evil wakes in vengeance,be careful what you choose ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster

Might be you point of view, but it's certainly not true, your actually the firt person i hear talking about something like that..
    You say you've spend time in alot of asian countries, how come u say that more wealthy / beautiful people come together in these countries wich simply is not true at all..alot of the time it isn't even possible in asian countries since
    people from different castes can not be together / married in relation to traditions and the like....

Ofcourse there's these "gold diggers" so to speak but in lets say 75% of the cases it's just not true...

11. Joe Freitag

Joe Freitag

It's a self fulfilling prophesy and a recognized fact. More attractive people will on average make more money than ugly people. It's sort of funny people are arguing against this.

If you have more money you can buy better: food, healthcare, dentistry, more stylish clothing, cosmetic surgery, grooming products, personal trainers and most of all spouses. There are TV shows about expensive makeovers showing how attractive otherwise unattractive people can become with a couple hundred (or thousand) dollars. Yet this is a new concept to people? The ability to buy quality dentistry is one of the biggest factors alone. Poor people eat poorly so they tend to be fatter.

12. Smoopy

Oprah and Tyra wouldn't have agreed ;)

13. CleanHerHole

CleanHerHole BANNED

The great almighty America is behind the times on breastfeeding, in public and privately. I won't sit here and brag about how my wife is a smoke show...
    But American culture really needs to pick up a book, actually no one does that anymore, rather google breastfeeding. Both of my kids were breastfeed for a year and if our kid was hungry and we were out and about you better believe he got the tit. Of course she would be covered and in a discrete area.
    Some of the posts here remind me of the redneck-hick video of that shitbag going nuts in target a few months ago of some woman breastfeeding.

14. Smoopy

Yeah I think the discretion is the key factor. I bet a lot of fuglies just like the attention of perverts sneeking a look at their 3 child-old saggy tit.

Otherwise why pop it out right? Keep it hidden like I see most mothers do.

And yes it feeds the weirdos !!

15. sleazoid

sleazoid

It's changing, but you can't change a culture overnight.

16. Regulatori

Regulatori

You have to be kidding me. You do understand not a single country I listed has a caste system, right? Japan has Burakumin and Korea had a similar system but that's pretty much long dead. Of course they have a semi-hierarchical society but that could be said for most modern countries with the haves/have-nots/old money, etc.. Now if we're talking about India/Sri Lanka and others, that's a different story.

I can't tell if some are actual trolling here. Next time you're hanging out in Miami, Soho NY, or West Hollywood, take a look around. Maybe pop into a local or sit outside a coffee shop and do a little people watching. It's very obvious. Live in these areas and you'll constantly here people say stuff like "She's probably a 9 in her hometown but a 5/6 out here." (you'll here this constantly from men/women).

This is seriously the first group of people I've ever come across saying this isn't true/haven't heard of it. This is sociology 101.

1 person likes this.
  17. jackinthebox

Not even sociology 101! This is Tom Cruise "How did you know where the mess hall was if it's not in this book?" It's so basic they don't even bother to write it down.

I used to live in Lincoln Park in Chicago, and I still say to this day that there's zero chance I could've remained married if I stayed there. Every year a new crop of 22 year olds graduate from college and gather to celebrate breaking up with their loser college boyfriends, and have nothing to do but work out, work, and party. Will all of them be hot at age 40? No. And that's when they go to Vegas to try to recapture their crazy youth :D

18. Regulatori

Regulatori

Exactly. Just being attractive can open so many doors. I had a friend in high school that was very pretty but she came from a modest background. Even working at Subway she would constantly get job offers. Out of high school she worked for a cell phone company in a mall as a sales person. Last time we spoke? She has no college but is now a corporate regional manager at the same company...wait for it...in La Jolla San Diego and married to some hedge fund guy.

There is stacks of medical journals (psychology/sociology) that have done studies on this exact thing (the effects of beauty on life/money/standard of living, etc..). I did a correlation study on depression and materialism (do materialistic people have higher rates of depression since wanting more means unfulfillment...etc..) during my undergrad and had a foot tall stack of medical journals with similar studies.

19. jackinthebox

First of all, if I had to choose between a shitty diaper or a meal from McDonald's on my table, bring on the poop!

That aside, there's like, laws, or something, and those laws generally already provide the right to breastfeed in public. Those same laws typically cover things like "Don't have feces near food" and stuff. So, you can rest easy tonight - America has it covered already without your input.

Finally, I am with you on the Russian, Czech, and Eastern European girls being beautiful, but they still flock to where there is power and money. By far, the best of my friends' bachelor parties was in Riga (Latvia). The girls were plentiful, decent ratios in the clubs, and they seemed to like Americans. They also liked money, and it didn't take much to "impress" them (compared to other countries).

20. cooperlamar

cooperlamar Ten Years of Phun

If you don't think women are more attractive in LA, San Diego, Las Vegas, Phoenix, and Miami I really don't know what to tell you. They just are and any sensible man knows this as fact.