1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Miley Cyrus Awesome Sweaty Bouncing Boobage Whilst Jogging 28.02.09 (ADDS)

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by Billy Sastard, Mar 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flyhigh

flyhigh Titfuckin Marion Raven :D ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Oh man, AWESOME breasts!! A baywatch styled video of her fine tits bouncing would be incredible! :D

Damn I hope miley will show off her whole breasts very soon. 16 is a very age ;)

2. Billy Sastard

Billy Sastard One thousand brown M&Ms ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

Do you mean if they keep calling me names the thread gets bumped and I get more 'Thanks' so I win?

Or if they shut up it looks like they conceed...and I still win?

Hmmmmm.......I had'nt thought of it like that. ;)

fishman5440 likes this.
  3. whats2u

whats2u SelenaDreams

We all win with a post like this :p
    Now we know where everyone stands on the post dude - don't post dude issue
    Thanks to everyone for an amusing debate
    And a big thanks to Billy for getting this started

Billy Sastard likes this.
  4. Rob Fury

Rob Fury

Technically we all lose, unless you consider a one way ticket on the hell bus a win.

5. One Man Army

One Man Army ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

holy fuck, so many ways to lick the sweat of those boobs...
    thanks man

6. apollo33

apollo33

No one has mentioned the bird in this pic! Is that thing real??

[​IMG]

greamanii and sannin like this.
  7. Arrowflash

Arrowflash 15 Year Member

I would do it now.

8. pizzacakeman

pizzacakeman

Nice add.

Oh shit.... I just glanced at a dude's ass while I was looking at Miley's ass... does that mean I'm gay now??

9. Kieks

Kieks Getting away with it, all messed up. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Original Phun Crew

I think this thread has gone way out of hand, and there was really no reason for it to. I often post threads where there aren't pics of the guy in question, and that certainly doesn't make me a homophobe. Sometimes there might be 20 pics available and to upload all of them is time consuming, so if 7 or 8 of them have just the female often I will post just those pics.

The other thing I've found is that whenever someone posts pics without the male companion, 99% of the time someone else will later on. And then the people who wanted to see those pics are happy, and there should be no need for anyone to argue or complain. And then the focus can be on bouncing titties, because isn't that what everyone opened the thread for?

10. Ted the Bellhop

Ted the Bellhop

11. busterz111

busterz111

I think that it was a very DELIBERATE Set of clothes she wore for that Jog.HEr publicist and parents should be ashamed.

12. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

i would LOVE to do that. it'd be an honour.

13. Finniemc

Finniemc

Correction, they should be applauded. I feel like jogging and I haven't been out for a run in a decade.

14. Woodson

Woodson

this is honestly the best fucking post ever...so many gorgeous adds!! and my dick is going hate me for the amount of time that i'm going to beat it tonight and however long i choose to keep the cock punishment up.

15. kodfish

kodfish discretion is advised 15 Year Member

maaan she looks damn good

16. Woodson

Woodson

...oh and one last thing. "i would suck his dick just to taste the juice from her pussy".

...and no i'm not gay i just am horny as fuck and know when a man is attractive and miley's boytoy definitely is. i'd honestly let the two of them do WHATEVER they wanted to me...

17. fignewton

fignewton

There's a difference between admitting a guy is good looking and letting said guy do things to you. You sir, are a homo.

Woodson likes this.
  18. Woodson

Woodson

no, sir, i am not. i just get uncontrollably horny and make irational decisions at times, but that's a story for a different day. bicurious is what i'd call it. haha.

19. bob_007

bob_007

Wanking over these feels so wrong yet so right

20. portabuddy2

portabuddy2

try putting you leg up, wrap your hand under and useing your left hand thumb facing balls pump away... makes it feel batter, you forget all about the fact that your going to hell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.