1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

OH DAMN! RIHANNA BUTT NAKED!!

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by YoungTurk, May 8, 2009.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

For those of you still skeptical that it might not be her I am here to say it is her. 2 reasons:

1)
    2) You cannot order a cease and desist letter to content you DO NOT own the copyrights to. If they are fake then they belong to the property of the "artist" who created the fakes. Just like how the constitution allow for the freedom of expression and speech, caricatures and "fakes" are protected under the Constitution. This is why you see mocking pictures of presidents and world leaders in print and ads without the legal repercussions of a lawsuit.

SCGavin likes this.
  2. clydec

clydec

So first Cassie and now Rihanna. I think Cassie's tits look better though.

3. lwbrawler

lwbrawler

that cunt looks better than i ever expected

4. Cowardly Douche

Cowardly Douche Hotbabeologist, Ph.D

i'm still skeptical ;)

a source says? what source? an unnamed source? :rolleyes:

you can (attempt to) order a cease & desist, it doesn't mean it will be followed. and the the fact that it's being ignored (the pics are still up aren't they?) means they can't prove they own the copyright, so they must be fakes right?

where's the link to the statement where they officially admit the pics are real? if it was "all over the radio" as someone suggested, there would be an officially released statement online. where is it?

and if there were real pics of rihanna nude and she admitted it was her, it would have been on tmz tonight. was it? nope.

it's a bunch of bullspit imo until someone proves otherwise.

youngturk claimed there were more pics and has yet to deliver. he claimed there was a sex tape, where is it? the only thing we know for sure is he's good at photoshop and admits he craves e-fame. draw your own conclusion from that.

5. wtfazzhole

If you don't know the law I don't know why you are trying to argue around it. :roll:

Bomb likes this.
  6. Cowardly Douche

you said "You cannot order a cease and desist letter to content you DO NOT own the copyrights to"

if they ordered a cease and desist and they proved they own the copyright, why are the pics still up?

don't assume what i know and don't know :rolleyes:

7. Mr.deleted

Mr.deleted

Simply because a Cease and Desist is fired off doesn't mean it will be enforced. Additionally, a cease and desist doesn't have to be obeyed until a court order. A Cease and Desist is simply the first step in the process...

Additionally, even if they ARE her, that doesn't mean they have any authority to require they be taken down. If you were stupid enough to take a picture of yourself naked and send it to someone, you given up the right to call the picture private and would be SOL.

A cease and desist is basically the only out they have, and wouldn't be successful if she willingly took them or participated. So, if they ARE her (and I think they are) she doesn't have much out. She'd have been better off not doing anything, because a cease and desist all but admits it is.

8. gaphugs

gaphugs BANNED

I really dont see the point of the debate. We dont know who owns the pics or who took them and you could argue equally that she'd have to prove she was the person in them to claim ownership surely??

9. Cowardly Douche

read the red highlighted areas in the eonline article below very carefully ;)

whoever said rihanna officially admitted the pics were of her was blowing smoke up our ass

and i agree with jeffrey, firing off a cease & desist means nothing. anyone who knows the law knows people sue and make meaningless outrageous claims all the time. doing so doesn't make the claims true.

Chris Brown Denies Leaking Alleged Rihanna Nudie Pics

Today (5/11/09) 11:59 AM PDT by Breanne L. Heldman

The "Disturbia" singer's record label, Island Def Jam Group, hasn't stated whether or not the raunchy images are of their songbird.

Instead, they've sent letters to the websites publishing the pictures, per TMZ, asking for the immediate removal of the "unauthorized
    photos purported to be...Rihanna," calling them a violation of "the Artist's rights."

What remains to be seen is if "the Artist" is even Rihanna. The person in the images is missing several of Rihanna's oft-photographed tattoos.

10. wtfazzhole

I am not here to start a debate with you nor am I here to argue your points. It is not worth my time. The fact that I have experience and had handled some of the legal issues on this board concerning copyrights including the Vanessa Hudgens' leaked pics gives me more credibility than YOU in such matters. That is all I will say on such matters. You can ramble on as you wish.

Bomb likes this.
  11. Cowardly Douche

you know nothing about me or my experience with legal matters, therefore your credibility claim is baseless, have a nice day ;)

12. ATK3

ATK3

No youre not the only one. Dont see the big deal with her either!!!

Majesty9917 likes this.
  13. locandsoc

locandsoc

take it easy snake....lets all just relax!!!;)

14. bartap74

bartap74 ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

It seems to me that if the pictures aren't her, she and/or her label would have issued a statement saying they aren't her. There's no downside to that, and yet, they haven't done so.

15. DemonDave

DemonDave Been a Phunner since '08! Ten Years of Phun

her body is good.... like to see some more pussy shots.

16. Cowardly Douche

i can assure you, i was very relaxed when i posted that :)

maybe they're trying to ascertain the true source themselves before they make a statement. it makes you wonder, that's for sure. and that's what makes it so intriguing, to me anyway. and with almost 200,000 page views in only 3 days, i think i can safely say i'm not the only one that's intrigued ;)

until her camp comes out and says officially that it's her or it's not her, there will be speculation. one thing we do know is the initial speculation that they were leaked by chris brown was denied by him.

personally, i hope it ends up being proved that it's her. i want to be able to :wank: knowing without a doubt that it's rihanna :D

17. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

Ya know.....Ol' Salts just wants to stick his head in the door and say that in the big scheme of things...who really gives a fuck if they're real, or not? Either way, how will any of your lives be affected? Methinks they won't. Squabbling over this shit IMHO is ridiculous at best. Click the fucking thanks button if you enjoyed the pics, and move on. There's lots to see here.

As far as this shit is concerned.....other than when you slid out mom's birth canal, when is the last time you saw one sport? Is it really necessary to use this language here in reference to a woman, or her parts? Be it Rihanna, or any other, I'm not cool with it, and I'll call you on it every time I see it.

KinGdOng, tjez, Raziel00 and 8 others like this.
  18. Cowardly Douche

i give a fuck if they're real or not

is there something wrong with those who do discussing it? :confused:

19. Salty Longshanks

Salty Longshanks Using my third arm

:lol: No..."discuss" at your leisure.

20. change

change

Interesting. But its getting there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.