1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olivia Munn personal photos & alleged nude pic - x5 mixed q, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spike1138

Spike1138

Now we need some new Emmy Rossum nudity from tonight's episode of Shameless and this perfect Sunday will be complete.

2. cayne

cayne Guest

you gotta love nowadays cellphones and it's hackers! gonna be featured on Tuesday.

3. jammasterjoke

jammasterjoke

I can't help but feel that a woman so sexually agressive and open minded has at least one sex tape laying around. A thousand horses to the man who finds it.

4. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Okay, I hear you. It's just that "slut" is a pejorative term. I get you now, though.

And?

5. mmikehunt

mmikehunt ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Sarcastic Sumbitch

Is it just me, or are these "tits showing, but never in the same pic as the face" threads getting a little tiresome?

6. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight

Definitely. I'm not sure why a chick wouldn't want her face on nude pics she's sending to her boyfriend. Unless she's afraid her phone will get hacked. But if that's the case she shouldn't be taking the pics in the first place.

7. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

Smells like Blake Lively to me but here it is...

http://www.tmz.com/2012/03/04/olivia-munn-nude-naked-photos/

"The full-frontal nude photo circulating around the Internet today purporting to be Olivia Munn is a phony -- this according to sources extremely close to Olivia Munn.
    Several pics hit the web today -- appearing to show Olivia in various states of undress ... pink lingerie, a black bra, a white bra, a pink bikini, a low-cut v-neck ... and then fully nude.

Sources tell TMZ, several of the shots are legit -- namely the black bra, the bikini, the v-neck ... all of which Olivia has previously posted on her blog or Twitter. But according to sources, the ones where you can't see her face are 100% fake ... including the nude shot.

We're told someone with a similar body to Olivia is taking provocative photos and trying to pass them off as the real thing -- why ... we have no idea.

So far, no official word from Olivia's camp."

8. and the official denials begin. Always the first step in confirmation.

jzilla likes this.
  9. rappy

rappy just a filthy mudblood ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

yeah sounds alot like the Lively situation

jzilla likes this.
  10. tonyjohnson23

tonyjohnson23

Olivia's camp... what a stupid saying, that's what my camp has to say.

Slizzard likes this.
  11. z0diac

z0diac

So.... you're saying the person that typed in the text on these fakes just copied the text she used on her twitpic from a few days ago.... right?

:)

jzilla likes this.
  12. z0diac

z0diac

Well, if that's what she's saying, she can't tell people to remove them from internet sites! :) They're not YOU, remember Olivia? :) :)

13. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

I'm saying nothing at all eitherway.
    I'm posting the pics and you are free to make up your own minds and draw your own conclusions.

14. PrivateUserName

PrivateUserName BANNED

sitonb10 likes this.
  15. foeplay

foeplay ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

need more ass shots from her camp!

16. samson33

samson33

I've seen a lot of fakes, and looked at this one very close. If it's fake it's a VERY close body match, maybe the closest ever. Nail length on index finger, elbow shape, muscle outlines/indents on lower abdomen, shape of upper arm, waist, hips and upper thighs, belly button, size/shape of breasts, all identical or extremely close match. Plus the reports of EXIF data matches. Certainly not proof but I don't see proof of a fake either. It's also reasonable to think tech savy Olivia would not send nude shots with face to allow just this kind of deniability. Jury still out, but we can dream...

jzilla likes this.
  17. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Christina Hendricks, Olivia Wilde AND Olivia Munn nudie pics ALL ON THE SAME DAY?

*brain explodes like that guy in "Scanners"*

shocker1233 likes this.
  18. Booty Lover

Booty Lover Ten Years of Phun

The only way to solve this is to send in the FBI. (Female Body Investigator), which would be me. I will have to spend hours alone with Olivia and the 'nude photos' to compare them to her fully naked body and see if they are indeed her or not!

19. maynard

maynard

FUCK THAT it's her. She's lying. It's clearly her.

Who would go through that much time looking for a goddamn body double?? AND around the same time we get leaks of Christina Hendricks.

Fuck what she says, it's her. I know that body and it's her.

20. SwiftyCG

SwiftyCG

I said NICE BOOBIES to her on twitter and she blocked me. LOL

bullock, xlbillyboylx and foeplay like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.