1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Olivia Munn personal photos & alleged nude pic - x5 mixed q, adds

Discussion in 'Celebrity Photos' started by JoshuaCalvert, Mar 4, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joe_h

joe_h

You've got to be dumb as a box of rocks to keep nude pics of yourself on your phone, if you don't want anyone else to see them. The risk is far too great. That's why you'll never see photos of this nature from actresses like Kate Beckinsale, Charlize Theron, and Natalie Portman. They're too classy and too smart to do something so stupid.

Unfortunately for me, those are the kinds of actresses I'd like to see nude photos of.

2. Jess4U

Jess4U

Do you think Attack Of The Show will run with this?
    I'd like to see them comment on it on Around the web.
    Remember when the Scar Jo pics were 1st declared fakes by her "camp" and then she said they're real.
    This will be the same thing.

jzilla and WhiteFang33 like this.
  3. WhiteFang33

WhiteFang33

It's strange, nobody has mentioned it on their forums. I doubt they would say anything. They've been pretty silent so far about the reasons for her departure even though it looks like it wasn't amicable.

4. JoshuaCalvert

JoshuaCalvert .

All of those women have been naked and participated in various sex-y scenes in movies and/or photos already plenty of times.

5. Shala420

Shala420

O Bitches............:p

6. Alyson Hannigan's Tampon

Alyson Hannigan's Tampon BANNED

Bingo. Think about everybody whose gotten their emails hacked so far. Scarlett, Mila, Olivia, Vanessa, Julianne...in other words, celebrities who haven't appeared nude before.

I bet you if Ms. Munn had done Playboy the right way, instead of the stupid teasing cunt way, this wouldn't have happened.

fishman5440 likes this.
  7. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight

I still think if anything's fake here it's the writing on the pics - even if it matches up her with Twitter stuff.

I think the nude photos are her. Body shape is almost a perfect match.

8. Miamiblue112

Miamiblue112 BANNED

I don't know a better topic AOTS could cover today on Around the Web other then this.....
    All these girls are absolute idiots to take and KEEP photos like this on their MOBILE phones and not think there's a possibility of something like this happening! Since Munn "strikes" us as an intelligent girl who's tech-savy I wouldn't be surprised if she'd have her hand in this (doubt it).
    You really don't see this from A-list stars. It's always the Hiltons, Kardashians, or someone whose "talents" are starting to not get attention.
    (I do feel bad though, my day has been full of fapping and laughing at the comments on twitter.)

WhiteFang33 likes this.
  9. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Well, they could snap a nude picture and then delete it. And then if they lose their phone for example, someone can recover the files from the memory card using various software.

10. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight

Scarlett Johannson was a notable exception but I agree it's hardly ever A-listers who get their phones hacked. Or at least have nudes on them for the world to see if they do get hacked.

11. ChillyWilly

ChillyWilly

I am not so sure. Scarlett's pics didn't have the comments on them like Munn's. I bet she is more embarrassed by the comments than the nudity and I don't see her admitting to writing that stuff. What she wrote is what makes these leaks gold. Gold, Jerry!

12. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

She really must think the internet is stupid when she denies that these photos are her. It's pretty goddamn obvious that it's her.

This is just karma coming back to bite her in the ass after she didn't get naked in Playboy, y'know, a magazine where women get NAKED? She's a terrible actress and an even bigger cocktease and her only claim to fame is talking dirty on a cable TV show about pop culture and occasionally getting into a bikini in magazines.

13. Mr. Mister

Mr. Mister ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

Olivia from twitter:
    Dear Everyone: Thx for asking, but Im ok. I was shocked @ first, but now I see Beyonce breastfeeding baby Blue as just beautiful&natural.xo

14. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

Apples and oranges. Beyonce breastfeeding her child is totally different from asking Captain James T. Kirk to choke you while he slams your asshole.

15. antisocialite

antisocialite

I like her, think she's cool and sexy, and would thank her indirectly for the prime spank materiel.

16. UndercoverOfTheNight

UndercoverOfTheNight

LOL

17. slerby

slerby Hank Moody rules Ten Years of Phun

still using the texted stuff over the pics. "watched" lil gaping lesbians last night with her "choke me and fuck me" text in the background. keep on keepin on miss Munn - and more dirty slut texts than pics!

18. volante

volante

[​IMG] [​IMG]
    The tap in the foreground is different and every bottle around the bath is different. Also the focal length of the camera lens in the second picture is longer than in the first - if this was the same bathroom you'd be able to see the edge of the mirror in both pictures, not just the second.

Or perhaps in the time between the two pictures being taken she changed her camera, changed the tap, changed the mirror and completely changed her taste in shampoos, conditioners, bodywashs, lotions and every other bottled item she keeps around the bath. The first three changes are possible, but have you ever known a woman capable of the last one?

barnabas11, awista05, wookiee and 8 others like this.
  19. rijde

rijde

People have already seen 99% of her for 4 years. Those push-up bras are amazing.

20. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

i still think she is hot
    even after i see her nude
    but oddly im kinda wishing this was different
    i mean
    i would have preferred her wanting me to see the photos, in a publication that she condoned to do it.
    this way its a little like, well
    stealing a look through the bathroom window

somethign im willing to do for mila kunis
    but just not so much for olivia
    oh well. such as it is, she is hot
    naughty and well
    i want her.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.