1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Phun.org Performance Issues! XenForo edition

Discussion in 'About phun.org' started by TheloniousMonk, Feb 22, 2017.

1. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Most of the above is due to adblockers.
    Switch them off you will see a difference
    However keep getting this again.

[​IMG]

Site is taking ages to load and its starting to become a pain..

2. Big Bamboo!

Big Bamboo! The Cockney King... Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Phun HERO

Now constantly being logged out after every comment I post.

Really annoying..

3. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

The forum is currently experiencing something. It affects most of us we are not sure if its related to ISPrime or what it could be but its likely members are experiencing 500 errors a plenty at the moment. We all seem to have the same IP-address aswell.

we will keep you posted ladies and gents.

Big Bamboo! likes this.
  4. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Working much better at the moment ... :)

Flippy likes this.
  5. Flippy

Flippy There's some awesome stuff in the garbage. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

good to hear thanks for the feedback.

Magge likes this.
  6. Magge

Magge Yoda no more, just a friendly alpaca lover ! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Movers & Shakers Power Poster The Alpaca Whisperer Phun Award Holder

Acting crazy again ... pages locking and a lot of pressing F5 ...

7. Magge

Lots of 504 Gateway Time-outs at the moment ...

8. corrupted

corrupted ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

@cayne

I haven't got the 404/504 unresponsive/bad gateway error in a few days, so your guys are doing good on that front.

I'm still having a problem with different aspects of the site not operating. With adblock plus disabled, original site features, like smiles are gone, among other site features.

9. cayne

cayne GOD Staff Member

Thanks for your input. I'm glad the amount of 404 errors went down. The problem with ad-block is indeed frustrating. We will get an XenForo developer on board to try to help with the issue. Thanks a ton for your patience!

corrupted likes this.
  10. Crazyemerald

Crazyemerald

Was the issue with the ad-blocker ever resolved? I would like to turn it back on for the site (fed up of pop-ups for webcam sites) but don't want to run into issues again

11. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

This site's been super slow to load today. Anyone else having issues?

redphill4, MySunshine and fudefrak like this.
  12. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

We've noticed that problem as well since a few days.
    We're in contact with our provider...

Xray likes this.
  13. Xray

Xray Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun

It won't load at all on my tablet or phone, and only slowly on a desktop. I hope they get back to you soon.

Taipan likes this.
  14. Dave

Dave ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ Ten Years of Phun Power Poster

The site itself loads with no problem on my computer. The small pics above the usernames are the only things that don't load. And that's only for some users...

example:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Taipan likes this.
  15. redphill4

redphill4

The site just started working relatively normally in the last half hour for me. For about a day and a half, trying to access links or do anything on this forum took forever. It almost acted like someone was DDOSing the site. What I was amazed by was, when I finally arrived at a sub-forum link, people had been posting quite a bit during the time I could barely access it.

Taipan likes this.
  16. Flippy

things should work normal for users of chrome if not do this log out clear cookies for phun log back on it should do the trick. The cookies thing goes for other browsers.

Taipan likes this.
  17. dark_lodger

dark_lodger Ten Years of Phun

It was the same for me, but I heard for people accessing the site through their phone worked normally.

Taipan likes this.
  18. Clarence Boddicker

Clarence Boddicker 15 Year Member

I had the same issue(s) the last day and a half, and now, every time I come back to the site, it tells me that the verification certificate is lapsed and that Phun.org might be trying to steal my information.

*shrugs*

19. Flippy

same

20. ImTheCaptainNow

ImTheCaptainNow ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

[​IMG]
    :eek: