1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

post your desktop!

Discussion in 'Creative Backyard' started by fuct_up_kid, Feb 12, 2005.

1. Don Juan

Don Juan

I downloaded it from limewire but couldn't install it, i'm not very good with computers, but i do have a OS no one here has...

2. Joey69

Joey69

Duh its called windows media 2005, i was wondering if you have the serial with you? if you bought it it usually is on the back of the computer with a little sticker or they give u it sometimes but yeah i would know how to install it and or burn it as an iso file etc and would know how to install it succesfully and i just found it in ares lite and im downloading it now ;)

3. beecue

beecue

[​IMG]

btw wats that bar on the rite side that some of u guys have ... i want somethin like that

4. antheh

antheh Banned.

I got the serial infront of me, but it's understanding my handwriting that's the killer. :lol:

5. Don Juan

Don Juan

Well i found this website the other day where this guy installed media center in an older computer that had regular windows xp,he said that installs just like a regular upgrade, kinda going from windows ME to XP...

6. antheh

antheh Banned.

Never knew that, anyway whenever I install windows it's from a fresh format. :)

7. Don Juan

Don Juan

Just google "how to install windows media center" and it will come up...

8. antheh

antheh Banned.

I got Windows XP Professional Media Center edition installed at the moment, as I said it was from a fresh format :)

9. Don Juan

Don Juan

Oh yeah, my bad that, was for Joey, sorry...

10. Joey69

Joey69

Yeah dude we know how to install it but what im asking for is a working serial..whenever i format its always a fresh format i never just upgrade fuck that bs..its always good to start off new btw antheh is there any way you can read me that serial (type it) the best u can

11. Joey69

Joey69

i know how to reformat i know how to upgrade i know how to install/reinstall lol thanks for the advice though i dont use google or none of that for what i already know. i know alot about computers learned it long ago

12. Don Juan

Don Juan

Well let me know if you succed, because i couldn't figure out...

13. Joey69

Joey69

k its halfway done its 942 mb (windows 2005) and my download speed is pretty good its 264 mb so it should be done tonight ;)

14. Don Juan

Don Juan

The one i downloaded was close to 1 gigabyte, so hopefully you can make it work...

15. saftpresse

saftpresse

Hi. What is this for a windows theme? It look like very nice, where can i get it?

karabastrahabas likes this.
  16. Don Juan

Don Juan

karabastrahabas likes this.
  17. beecue

beecue

so wats so good bout media center ... betta than xp? ... if so ... then i will get

18. antheh

antheh Banned.

It's Xp Professional just with Media Center, a shit media player that takes up too much resources.

19. Don Juan

Don Juan

I thought of getting a new pc with media center but after what aNtheh mentioned i changed my mind...

20. antheh

antheh Banned.

Yeah it's definately not worth spending that much money on, just do what I do and download it. :)