1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

PrettyKittyKory goes wild on the weekend!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Apr 16, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

I'm also working on Temple Guard ones for myself, linus, and Azz... although if somebody else would rather do it in such a way that doesn't look like they were made by somebody with 90% mental retardation i would gladly pass it off...lol

2. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

WTF!!!!! LOL

3. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

Imagine Azz wearing a full suit of knightly armor... with a pink hat...

4. Lusting4You403

Lusting4You403

When reading between the lines still can sense that player hating thing going on (no I mean that bullying). Lets just hope when your friends site gets as big as Ashleigh's that you don't for get us and remember to toss us a bone for time to time. And don't you also post and have a fan group on NN as well as she does? You have to give it to Ashleigh for as long as she has been with NN she still stays in contact with them after all that time, plus with us on Phun as well.

Got to give it to you, your wit and charm is very refreshing can't take that away from you. Like I said in a post to you some time ago you would make a great manager, promoter, as well as the key model of a site.

We do agree one thing that Ashleigh is HOT

5. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

Lust. No player hating. That means no claiming of player hating. No cattiness. Kory isn't a web model to us... some of us at least, she's officially a friend. The website is secondary. Are we posting about Kory over in the Ash's thread? Nope. I love Ash. Let's leave all mention of her where she belongs... in her own well populated thread. When you're in Kory's sanctum, stick to Kory. Kapiche?

6. linusnc

linusnc Short Pants White Boy ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Yeah she is a friend an internet friend :)

7. Lusting4You403

Lusting4You403

ReachBackAnd

I don't need to be told how the posting goes, but to just clear this minor issue that you might just have, if you check back in the posting on this thread it was PKK that mentioned Ashleigh not I, and I also think you have also mentioned Ashleigh in this thread as well, and just like you are free to express your opinion so am I. Unless new rules have been applied that you can't get off the subject of the thread, I think I should be ok.

And there is one thing that I have learned about PKK is that she can pretty much handle things on her own. I have been here since the first day she posted and since I feel I haven't say anything out of line, I don't think you need to try to correct me, but thanks for your opinion.

8. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Okay, let's change the subject.

Thanks for sticking up for me boys.

Lusting4you, you didn't bug me with what you said. Except the player-hating thing. And that's because you were absolutely correct.

I am new at this webmastering and webmodeling thing. If I'm going to do anything, I have to do it right. And right now I have a lot to prove. The competition has a big jump on me - they have years of work on me... and I'm not just talking about Ash. I mean Karendreams, and Phil, and TeenKelly, etc... all those sites are up and flying. They probably make six figures a year.

I'm juggling college and a full-time job AND running Tye's site and shooting content for two new girls, and it can get to be too much sometimes.

It's only because I'm in such an unstable state right now that I feel like scrapping. When summer rolls around, and I get things like an affiliate program up and running, I'm going to be one smiling girl. I rarely act like a jerk. I'm only snide when I'm insecure about something. Right now, I'm insecure about modeling and running websites. It's been rough so far. As you all know, my first site that featured me had to come down. Now I'm running the new site, and it's growing too slowly because I have so much work to do. So when I sign on Phun, and see myself and Ashleigh in the same sigs, as if we're two matching bookends, part of me wants to prove that I can do this right, and that I can be better. The way Ashleigh talks in her posts, and the fact that she isn't the webmaster of her site are two things that irk me about being compared to her. I think we are very different, and in different situations in this business. In a normal state of mind, I'd be proud and amused to see myself in a picture next to her. But when I'm in battle mode in my life because of school and finances, I can't look at things like that the right way.

I'm sorry to any of her fans that I might have peeved by being catty. But I can't help being catty sometimes.... I'm a kitten.

Kory

9. linusnc

I like that mmm purrrr purrr purrrr :)

10. coors4kids

coors4kids

SPAM!

11. linusnc

LOL that is what I do best

12. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

Hope things turn for the better for you kory. ;)

13. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

So anyway, we're all on for once, it's 11pm eastern... where's the massive post explosion that I normally miss that now I should be here for?!!! HUH HUH WHERE IS IT

I WANT A POST EXPLOSION

14. wtfazzhole

don't spam reachback ;)

15. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

ROFL

Good one azz, for a second there I thought you were serious. "Don't spam" hahahahahhaa I still can't stop laughing. oohhh laughing too hard makes my tummy hurt.

so what, huh, nobody can flirt capriciously without end with Kory because I'm here? What's that about? Huh, what's that about Azz?!

Wow I'm totally kidding. Anyway, As usual, I can't stay late. Nitey Nite Kory, you boys play nice while I'm gone.

16. wtfazzhole

Take pepto bismal. it does good for tummy aches. ;)

17. linusnc

And for the shits too :)

18. Lusting4You403

Lusting4You403

PPK, no offense taken at all, as I have told you from the start that you do have that something extra going for you, and things will work out just great for you. Never once have I compared you with anyone else, you stand out above the others. I could just see, what was happening and it was growing more and more, and since my first impression of you was someone who showed a sense of class about themselves, I didnt want to see you lose that. Like I said just remember to toss us a bone when your site blows up. And I do understand we all have our moments. You have no need to worry at all.

Plus Kat fights are only good when its with 2 girls.

19. linusnc

I told her she was pretty first LOL :) Just having some fun buddy :)

20. wtfazzhole

Ok linus :rollseye:

I am sure i post a reply to her very first thread when she first got on here and said she was pretty looooooong before any of you. I still remeber that thread like it was yesterday....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.