1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

PrettyKittyKory took you to the ocean!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Apr 5, 2005.

1. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Oh, sorry guys, I didn't see this game until now. The answer is 5 miles a day. Sometimes 3 though.

Snzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Boring game, huh?

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

hehehe. I was so close. but then again watching reachback says i was watching your tush makes the miles always seem different than what they appear. :)

3. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Im sure looking at Kory's behind made the time past by so fast that AZZ couldn't remember the miles as they passed. lol

4. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

WTF have you started speaking in tongues? Cause that ain't english my friend.

By the way, courtesy bump for the morning, even if I've been dissed and dismissed on this thread.

j/k

goooood moooooooorrrnnnnnniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnngggggg vvviiiiiiiiieeeeeettttttnnnnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmmmm

5. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Dissed and dismissed? Never.

You're awesome, Reachbackand. You and Azz keep arguing because you're so alike. You're both intelligent, nice guys with a good sense of humor.

If you two could just get drunk together, you'd wake up with matching tattoos.

[​IMG]

6. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Kory, I don't think I've really said much to you before, possibly because I've been a bit skeptical about what, if I'm honest, looked like a load of ravenous, horny, sad, lonely guys* who were incredibly excited and starstruck by a model talking back to them - heck, I'm a newbie! I didn't know any better!

However, over the last few days, I've been reading these threads, laughing away, or nodding to myself in my room, and I'm starting to understand why you're held in such high regard on here. You seem REAL - you have opinions, and a sense of humour, and intelligence, and you share them with the world of phun because you want to.

You don't sound exploitative (perhaps that's your ploy - that'd be damn smart! :p), you don't sound like a tease, and you sure as hell don't sound like most people's idea of an internet model - you sound sorted (curse my British slang!).

I'm not gonna start gushing too much and saying you're perfect, because beauty's in the eye of the beholder etc etc, which means that perfection's a relative thing, and at this moment in time, my girlfriend is the only person in the world who's perfect for me (I hope someone's passing out tissues at the back). However, I can say that you're very, how can I put this, well designed, seemingly on the inside as well as the outside, and fair play to you for that.

It's shit that you're broke, but you sound like your feet are firmly on the ground, you have a bit of nous about you, and you'll be alright. If I wasn't up to my neck in debt and student loans, I'd help you out. Alas, woe is me... :(

You can tell I should be working, I've written an essay! I hope you continue to entertain me, as well as the other newbies (past, present and future - we all had to start somewhere!) for a very long time. :)

7. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

Sweet jesus now I'm scared. That picture made me spill my drink at work all over my desk. Warn me next time okay

What's mine say?

DUDE!

What's mine say?

Awesome!

8. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, Thanks, DrBrumTangerine!!!

And I loved the Brittish slang too, :) Sorted. Ha ha. I've started to pick up on some from listening to Dizee Rascal and The Streets... ("You're fit" "Leave it out") psssht.

Thanks for all those great compliments, buddy. I'm glad I've made you laugh

9. DrBrumTangerine

[​IMG]

10. wtfazzhole

See how i am looking away and reachback is looking at me? I'm telling you reachback just because we share a urinal doesn't mean i want you in the same way. ;)

BTW my sig is pretty much complete. Like it? Now i can see kory blowing kisses at me and smiling all day long when i am on phun. :D

Kory you don't have to giggle like a lil school girl just because you are allowed to give me a kiss hun. ;)

11. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

See Azz, there you go again with the homosexual references. Why you got to go and inject that crap into something wonderful like what Kory made for us?

No respect I tell ya, no respect.

Oh, and we all know whom she's blowing kisses to. And I don't think Kory kisses Azz if you get my drift.

ZZZZIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG

12. wtfazzhole

She made it to show your beedi lil eyes looking at me in lust. We all know...

And how wrong you are again. Why would she send me pictures of her blowing kisses at me if she didn't mean it? Come on reachback you of all people should know i don't need a picture from her old site to put in my sig. She provides me with plenty of content to work with. Thats how i can make my gif image of her kissing me. ;)

That is enough arguing. Lets stay focus. I just want to say tye is also very hot. Tye if you are reading this thanks for the fansign babe. I love it. If you have pictures of you blowing kisses in your up-coming sets i would like to add them to my sig also. So both you and kory will be taking turns blowing kisses at me. ;) Hehehe...

13. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

Azz, I've figured this relationship / fued we've got going on out.

We're the Yankees and the Sox.

And obviously, based on power, expertise, and winning... you're the Yankees.

Guess what, the evil empire always dies eventually.

In the end, i shall be victorious!! LONG LIVE THE RED SOX.

CURSE THIS YOU AZZ HOLE

ahahahahaahahhahahahahahhaha

14. wtfazzhole

wow here i am trying to bury the hatchet and you try to raise a fued again. It is obvious who is the better person and who is the neanderthal.

Lets just put the fued to rest. I say kory and tye is hot so i only speak the truth. :)

15. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

LOL.

Oh Azz. You think I'm some sort of crazy ass gun-toting no-shoe-wearing sleeping-with-my-cousin redneck ought for blood.

There's not really any fued. I just keep up the pretenses for Kory's sake. And to keep everybody on the forum entertained. In real life, I admire you like the Dogwood admires the mighty redwood. (notice, I hate this analogy because of the unavoidable phallic symbolism, but just ignore that)

Consider the hatcher buried. In the immortal words of Chingachgook, last of the mohicans,

"A man does not speak his mind twice."

16. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Gentlemen can't you just get along. Or will Kory have to discipline you guys? lol

17. DrBrumTangerine

This bickering's been going on for days, guys. When's the wedding? If you're so desperate to get Kory involved, she could be maid-of-honour, or the minister... And we could all have a phun day out to San Francisco!

18. wtfazzhole

somebody is taking pot shots at me huh? Tisk tisk tisk... Just remeber i have super powers. :D

19. JayHoo

JayHoo Etpäs ymmärrä ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

haha thats a damn funny pic :D

20. wtfazzhole

you laughing at me JayHoo?