1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

PrettyKittyKory took you to the ocean!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Apr 5, 2005.

1. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

That wasn't a potshot! I just think it'd be cute if you and ReachBackAnd got married. You'd make a lovely couple, he obviously likes looking at you at the urinal, with a name like his he might be good at 'reach-arounds' (if you know what I mean) and in fifty years' time you'll still have something to talk about:

AZZ: Kory texted me today.

RBA: No, she texted me.

AZZ: Yeah, she said she was going to text you.

RBA: No, dammit, she texted me first!

AZZ: Yeah, right, loser.

RBA: FUCK OFF, YOU LYING DECEITFUL SHIT!

AZZ: Oh, baby, I'm sorry.

[Make-up sex follows. Azz takes it, because he's sorry]

What a beautiful scene... :p :D

2. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

you asshole. :(

3. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Aww, that face looks so sad! Sorry Azz, got a bit carried away. I probably should do some work, the missus is coming round in a bit and I'll get shouted at if I say that all I've done all morning is plot to put pictures of her naked housemate on the net...

4. wtfazzhole

you can publish those pics as a was of saying sorry. ;)

5. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

ROFL. Good one. Now.
    [​IMG]

6. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

On a much more serious note... Kory the update never happened babe, everything alright? Just crammed up with school work? Let us know when it'll be up.

7. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Yeah, exactly. It's getting close to the end of the semester, and I am totally swamped. I just posted the update this morning. Sorry I was late!

I did however fit in another shoot in with my new model Brooke. I can't wait to show you some of those... not too long now, and there'll be two other girls up here in Phun.

But anyway, back to school! I can't wait until summer vacation.

8. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

WHOOOHHOOOOO

awesome shoot sweetie, Tye just looks like she needs somebody to dance with.

(any of you other bugger volunteer and so help me god...)

j/k

9. wtfazzhole

how many more weeks till summer kory?

10. Rotary

Rotary

Yeah more girls! Thats awsome, there should be about 4-5 weeks left.

11. Lusting4You403

Lusting4You403

Kory, way to go 230 replies and 59,643 might need to rethink about your own sitte again, I think you got what it takes to run and manage it. Glad your still about Phun, I like how you can get them all going and its nice to run to into a pretty girl who is also smart and witty. Take Care and Have Fun in all you do

12. SirCumAlot

SirCumAlot

Im sure she has what it takes to run and manage her site. Especially with AZZ and reachback behind her. lol