1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

INFO Re-up and request thread

Discussion in 'Celebrity Movies' started by hefestus, Jun 4, 2020.

1. Norman55

Norman55

Request

Does anybody have Terry Farrell's Reasons of the Heart from 1996? Can't find it on Amazon & HM Now

2. GiantEnemyCrab

GiantEnemyCrab

3. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

4. User897

User897

If I were to provide the DVD ISO file of Married/Unmarried, would one of you wizards please make a video of Gina Bellman's nude scenes from it? Are any of you skilled at upscaling as well? I would be MOST grateful!

@hefestus Whattaya say? You up to it? Or maybe you can recommend someone?

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
    hefestus likes this.
  5. hefestus

hefestus extractor Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Power Poster Phun Award Holder

sure I'll do it :)

Merlin likes this.
  6. User897

User897

Most excellent. The DVD is coming in the mail and I'll get it ready ASAP. Also, I downloaded Blackeyes from Amazon at the highest quality setting. It looks pretty good for it's age (1989), but I can't find the file! I'm sure Amazon does that on purpose, so if you or anyone can give me some pointers, I'll gladly share it as well.

**Okay I did some research and I found where the file is. It is an mp4 and of course it is encrypted and cannot be viewed outside of the app. Unless someone has a secret solution, I won't be able to decrypt it.

Last edited: Mar 31, 2023
  7. hefestus

As for Amazon, you can forget to decrypt it. Maybe is possible but I didn't find out how. I guess that all those AMZ rips are done with OBS studio. Simply it records the video playback. Done it quite well. I tried it a few times successfully but is a time-consuming, tricky setup ... Better wait for someone else to rip it.

8. User897

User897

Yeah I did forget it. It didn't take too much convincing, lol. It just sucks to have Gina naked all over that video and not be able to share it. The quality of the clips out there are terrible. I highly doubt anyone will share it if they have it, or decrypt it if they can. It likely would have been done by now. If only there were a DVD.

*EDIT* I found Blackeyes for sale on homemade DVD. Apparently, it is a 4-part miniseries of 50-minute episodes with more content than the 89 minutes on Amazon. If I decide to get it, I can make that ISO available as well.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2023
  9. Keith David

Keith David

10. Jaric P

Jaric P

I hope this is the right place to ask. Does anybody have any videos from Hilary Duff in How I met your father season 2? I've seen a few gifs that look good but I haven't seen any video files, so if somebody has any to share I would be ever so grateful.

11. Ja7ce

Ja7ce

Hi,
    Does anyone have the 16:9 version of Olivia Wilde's video clip from the 'Third Person 2013'?

The version present on blu-ray & high-res. DVD is letterboxed.

I recently came to know that the 16:9 version of the film was once available on starz website. But, Now it's gone.

12. lesbianlover

lesbianlover

"When Time Got Louder" just came out on Prime Video & Apple TV in Canada. Anyone able to get 1080p and 5.1 audio scenes from it? It has Willow Shields & Ava Capri looking pretty hot in some good lesbian scenes.

13. Norman55

Norman55

Would anyone be able to post the sex scenes of Terry Farrell from the film Reasons of the Heart 1998?
    Cannot find it anywhere on the internet.
    Thanks in advance.

14. User897

User897

1996 actually, and it's a ghost.

15. Linq

Linq

Can someone rip the HD video from Janelle Monae's new video? I hope an uncensored version is released soon.

16. GiantEnemyCrab

GiantEnemyCrab

Would anyone be able to post Monica Barbaro's scenes from the new Netflix show Fubar?

fool1980 likes this.
  17. santino27

santino27 Muddling through Ten Years of Phun

Would love to see scenes from La Piloto (MX)... Livia Brito is super hot, and looks great in the little skirt suit they gave her.

18. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

Network TV shows that don't have any nudity rarely get capped. Sofia Vergara from Modern Family is a great example. You can't find her clips anywhere on sites like these.

Jaric P likes this.
  19. ILikeContent

ILikeContent

20. dorisdoris1

dorisdoris1