1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

School is almost out for Tye and Kory!

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by PrettyKittyKory, Apr 20, 2005.

1. wtfazzhole

wtfazzhole Munchin on Pussy ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew

i don't bite :(

i am a lil bow wow.

reachback here is the self proclaimed italian redneck with a 50 caliber BMG. All i carry is a big stick :(

2. shoob13

shoob13

Wow! So I go to work for 10 hours and this is what I find? I love the bat-symbol and how it looks...way to be...and BTW....Azz you are one of a kind...hahah

3. amac

amac

Love you both!! Very sexy.

4. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

What would give you that idea Azz? Just because my girlfriend's family also happens to be Italian... and from the bronx... and works construction... and in garbage... why would I know anything about that which is never spoken about?

Now, on to the part of the post where I actually address Kory...

You know, has anybody else here wondered about the form these posts always end up taking.

Section I :: ReachBackAnd responds to diatribe by Azz

Section II :: ReachBackAnd throws love and kisses at an indifferent Pretty Kitty

Section III :: ReachBackAnd throws thinly veiled threat to stay away from said Kitty back at Azz

ditto in reverse more or less when Azz posts. It's quite humorous. It's like the 5 paragraph paper in high school English. Never fails.

On that note, I'm taking Kory's advice. We smell like dinosaurs (well, I don't, I keep that Axe nonsense around for such special occasions) and I'm too peppy to bite. I

'm also (inconveniently) out for the night at midnight. Chest bumps and hand pounds to all my jiggas, hugs and kisses to my lovelies.

5. wtfazzhole

That is so cheesy. :rolleyes:

6. cyrus

cyrus

Hi kory i'm new to this forum, i just wanted to say that you look absolutely gorgeous!
    Cute AND sexy- Jeez what a combination.
    I let you guys alone (for now) ;-)

7. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Spot the difference? j/k :)

I still reckon azz and reachbackand could easily get married and bicker over Kory all the day long day...

16 hours of academic work yesterday, and more's about to start - fun fun fun :(

8. wtfazzhole

you have to much free time

9. DrBrumTangerine

DrBrumTangerine Phun Medical Resident

Definitely - worked from 6am til 10pm yesterday. This is what happens when you do no work all year, then suddenly realise you've got deadlines and exams coming up.

10. va_is_4_lovers99

va_is_4_lovers99

Kory you are so gorgeous...............I especially like the close up one!!!

Love the smile. :D

11. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

Hey hey hey.... you ripped ONE line where I said thanks out of my post to make a case that I post the same way. But that's like, I dunno, taking a wrecking ball to the top 75 floors of a skyscraper... then comparing it to an apartment building.

Why do I sometimes respond in clumps to say thanks? Because sometimes the compliments fall in clumps and sound identical themselves. If someone addresses me with more than just, "Look's great Kory! I'd like to see more pics of you instead of Tye!" Then I'm pretty sure I always do a decent post to fully

12. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

LOL

Only Kory could be holding a sociological experiment in her posts like this.

Good Morning pretty eyes, we've been missing you

13. cayne

cayne Guest

I like girls, with dirty humor! ;)
    Btw. I'm sure 1/4 of all people who sign-up at bahamatyes website do this because of the hot webmaster! ;)

14. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

I'm saying more like 40%

But I'm not gonna disagree with the God himself, so never mind me. Whats up Cayne!

15. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

"Pretty eyes!" :mad: WTF is the matter with you.

Just kidding. "Pretty eyes" is much better than "sweet cheeks." But barely. JK. Denny's Denny's Denny's Denny's Denny's!

Reachback at Denny's -

(Waitress arrives with some maple syrup)
    REACHBACK: "Hey sweetcheeks, could you bring me and the old boys here some BLUEBERRY maple syrup? It sure would sweeten up our omelets, the same way your sweet smile sweetens up my morning."

WAITRESS: "Did you just call me 'Sweet cheeks'?"

REACHBACK: "Pretty eyes..."

WAITRESS (sighs): "I'll be right back, Romeo."

REACHBACK: (waits until she's in the kitchen, then remarks to his friends in an instructional tone) "Now, did you see what I just did with her? What I did? I came on thick, then watered it down... that way she was happy eventually... but in the back of her mind, when we're dating, she'll always know that I CAN go strong. That I'm a real ass-slapper. You know what I mean, bro-bros?"

WAITRESS: (returns) "Here you go boys."

REACHBACK: "Thanks, tasty belly-button."

WAITRESS: "WHAT"

REACHBACK: "Dill pickle."

WAITRESS: WHAT"

REACHBACK: (sweating) "Puddin' pie."

WAITRESS: "Are you ordering something?"

REACHBACK: (glances around) "Yes."

WAITRESS: "I'll be right back with that then." (waitress leaves.)

REACHBACK: "Well played, Waitress. Well played."

[​IMG]

16. va_is_4_lovers99

va_is_4_lovers99

LMAO!!!!!

[​IMG]

17. radioicon

radioicon

awsome pics kory

18. ron

ron

awesome, new pics of kory, great to see you again sweety :)

19. ReachBackAnd

ReachBackAnd

[​IMG]

this is me, right now

Sniff Sniff

[​IMG]

20. PrettyKittyKory

PrettyKittyKory

HAHAHAHAHA.... that's a funny picture...

we all own each other. Except rival girl models, I just own all them.

BTW, I just updated Tye's site. There's a few preview pictures of the new models inside. They'll eventually have their own sites, but first they'll be guest models on Tye's site this summer.

Those who are members, tell me what you think. Pretty fuckin' hot, huh?