1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Selena Gomez - wearing a bikini in Miami 10/28/13 MQ tag (HQ Adds) [MOD Comment - #199]

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Kyuubi, Oct 28, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sennsational

Sennsational BANNED ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Packin' some heat up top too.

2. lopezww

lopezww

great adds... would love to toss Selena's salad! :la:

3. flint

flint

4. Grathon

Grathon

Probably one of her dancers. Most or all the people she's with in these photos are her touring crew. The girl in pink hair is Selena's close friend and a dancer on her tour.

1 person likes this.
  5. brothergrims

brothergrims gone

Interesting

6. robo99

robo99 passing thru ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

touring dancers are fucking hot and in great shape

ms pink has hot tits

phat tit black chick in rear cause she's the tallest, ms red in front on knees [sexual comment here]

[​IMG]

4 people like this.
  7. redrash

redrash

I haven't been here in awhile but I sure lit up when I saw 12 pages of Selena!

8. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

to get c section she would have had to carry to term or near it , and never was she out of public eye longg enough for that , furthermore c section scars are lower below the lower abdominals . lastly if she had gotten pregnant and gotten rid of it that would have been an abortion and that leaves no scar

9. lspiderl

lspiderl Guest

someone should have chucked icewater on her
    :firedevil:

3 people like this.
  10. Sennsational

The only thing I'd be chucking on her would be warm :naughty:

11. cayne

cayne Guest

Looks like I am missing out on a lot. Hayden got a boob-job? When? Tzzz...

12. Jackal359

Jackal359 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

Bombs Away

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

13. Jackal359

Jackal359 ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member

14. Duffmuncher

Duffmuncher

Oh fuck me... :wank: :wank: that is a spectacular update. Thanks. I know we are supposed to lay off the ass comments but really that is one fuckin amazing ass!!!!!!

2 people like this.
  15. Helloooo

Helloooo Guest

speachless.

16. PISTOLERO

PISTOLERO

one of the best threads ever i discovered on this board. thank you!

17. sunsun231

sunsun231

great addsssssssssssss

18. crumcmesskuh

crumcmesskuh "european" pervert

:mouth_water:

thanks for the explosive :1luvu:Selena:1luvu:

19. Sennsational

No, just the bung comments. I think talking about the surrounding real estate is alright.

Awesome fucking adds. That is going to take a while.

20. Analeezer

Analeezer BANNED

Why?

I'll bet that most guys here would tongue Selena's bung and fuck it givin the chance...

You can bet that I would...

:la:

:yumyum:

:hump:

3 people like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.