1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Signature of the week - Week 38 - Voting thread - With poll!

Discussion in 'Expired Polls' started by Perfect4ths, Nov 13, 2009.

Tags:
?

Vote for the best Sig - PUBLIC VOTE - YOUR CHOICE WILL BE SEEN

1. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 6

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cy

Cy X-No-Archive ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member

I'd say, just one is enough.

2. DirtyCa$h

DirtyCa$h I'll make ya famous!

voted, great work phuners! :beerchug:

3. GBTG

GBTG Phuns Resident Music Nerd ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Sig #3 has 2 ghost account votes as well, not saying they were made by the sig maker, but the accounts were created within 2 minutes of each other and have 0 posts.

Perfect4ths likes this.
  4. Gwyndster

Gwyndster

Went for 4
    Because
    1 Unless 1 covered it, it was the only form of space travel we have achieved that was shown in the sigs
    2 I really liked the reflection in the Astronaut's faceplate
    3 Like the effect of the planet/moon horizon

I wasn't too hot on the SOTW in the shuttle, and personally would have preferred it left off

I was sorely tempted to vote for both Jeri and the Klingon Warbird (particularly as I had one as a kid), but decided that I wouldn't let my love of the Trek overrule me even though I really liked both, the Warbird is excellent and Jeri would work better in a bigger picture.
    I liked the way that 2 managed to turn the subject into a joke, and if I could stand Rick Moranis for 1 second, it would have got my vote.
    6 Appealed greatly, particularly the way that the afterburner was achieved and the sense of depth created by the inclusion of additional ships and background artefacts, but to be honest I don't see why SOTW needs to have the theme mentioned in the sig, or for that matter that it's a SOTW entry in the sig, see my notes re:4

You asked for feedback, I hope you will understand that these views are entirely my own, others will see things differently and my overriding view of all sigs is extreme admiration at what all of you have achieved, I do not know how you learn such black arts.

5. Jammsbro

Jammsbro ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member

I wonder who sig 1 was :)

Not the greatest week this week lads. No offense meant at all as you guys usually are storming. I voted 6 but almost didn't as i thought the text was to bold and big.

6. AFX

AFX Guest

1 can't help wondering now how many of the previous competitions have been dubious. It really is incredibly sad creating ghost accounts to up votes. If people used that time practicing their Photoshop skills than they wouldn't need to cheat.

Cold As Ice, GBTG, Cy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Perfect4ths

Perfect4ths ...That's All She Wrote ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Polls Champion 2023

Poll is Closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.