1. Do Not Create New Megathreads in the Model Forum without Prior Mod Approval.
  2. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  7. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

Sucky Valentines Day...

Discussion in 'Model Forum' started by rebekahdee, Feb 14, 2010.

1. rebekahdee

rebekahdee

Happy Valentines Day to you all!

Forgve the lateness of my post I have had another busy weekend socially, I went to see the film Avatar with Jan B on Friday night then it was up early on Saturday for a fem dom session with Nikki and then out with her last night for dinner and some drinks. I only just got home and am trying to recharge my batteries before this evening. I shall be posting on my blog with a more detailed rundown of my weekend when I have more time and my mind is more focussed!

So, I hope you are being spoilt rotten by your loved ones today and if you are single and without a lover then allow me to spoil you later! I have a webcam show booked at 6pm UK (1pm EST) on Camz and I hope my stuntcock will be on hand so I can BLOW kisses at you all and help your Valentines Day SUCK! The show will accessible for FREE for all members via the webcam page at Rebekahdee.com. For non members you can Pay Per View at Private Camz.

[​IMG]

You may also have noticed that the Webcam Archive section is slowly being updated so if you have missed any of my webcam shows check to see if the one you missed is there and catch up! Keep an eye on it and we will add more as soon as we can!

Enjoy the rest of the afternoon and I shall chat with you more at the show.

Hugs
    REbekah xxx

ambrose, M4lf4d0r, Sachin100 and 3 others like this.