1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Attention Deficit Disorder Thread

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by J3scribe, Apr 25, 2008.

?

What is your opinion of this thread?

Poll closed Jan 27, 2012.
  1. This thread rocks!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. ADD is awesome!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. My life would be incomplete without it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Scribbles is a fuckin' genius for creating it!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Jack is the true master of this thread!!

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fuzzopi

Fuzzopi 49ers Faithful ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

2 people like this.
  2. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

One of my favorite aspects of living in Eugene, Or. was how laid back everyone was about weed. They had these hemp festivals that were pretty cool.

1 person likes this.
  3. Fuzzopi

I never understood the fascination with making things out of hemp. :dunno:

4. Majesty9917

Majesty9917 To crush your enemies...see them driven before you BANNED ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆ 15 Year Member Meat & Potatoes Guy

Me neither :lol:

I liked all the weed going around though. No cops fucking with you either.

1 person likes this.
  5. Fuzzopi

I'll be honest, I don't feel bad for people who advertise the fact that they smoke weed (like wearing clothing with pot leaves) getting arrested for possession. It's different if it's in a controlled environment like a hemp festival though.

6. J3scribe

J3scribe we are devo BANNED ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ Ten Years of Phun

That's not illegal.

7. Fuzzopi

I never said it was. But why give cops a reason to be suspicious. That's like wearing a t-shirt to the airport that has a picture of a plane blowing up, and then complaining about getting searched.

8. J3scribe

Fuck the cops. Neither instance is an example of probable cause. There's no correlation between inference and causation.

1 person likes this.
  9. Fuzzopi

That's true. I'm just stating my opinion on it. I'm not saying they deserve it or anything. It's not just a weed thing. I'm not going to feel as bad for someone who crashes a motorcycle if they choose to not wear a helmet.
    I've never understood that mindset.

10. J3scribe

You've probably never been harassed for no good reason then.

2 people like this.
  11. Fuzzopi

Actually, I have (quite a few times). But I've only felt that way about those specific cops, and not police in general.

12. J3scribe

They're all part of the same culture.

1 person likes this.
  13. J3scribe

The Glendale chief of police is kinda hot.

14. Fuzzopi

It's like that with every group. There's always good and bad.
    Huh? Have you met her?

15. Majesty9917

So, you think anyone wearing a weed shirt should be stopped and searched? How about if the guy on the bike was wearing a helmet but also had a beer shirt on? Profiling is bullshit. It makes sense as long as you arent on the receiving end.

1 person likes this.
  16. Green Bastard

Green Bastard feels good man

I think I'd be able convince myself that the cop that slammed me against his hood for talking back after committing the crime of walking down the street was just an isolated asshole. But, I've never had a positive experience with a cop. Not a single one.

And, I've known maybe a handful of cops. Guys I went to HS with, friends of friends that I met in a bar or something. Every single one had that same type of personality where, even off duty, they are on a power trip and compensating for something.

3 people like this.
  17. J3scribe

Her picture was on TV. She was at the Super Bowl to see how security was set up in anticipation of next year's game.
    Amen
    I've had a few friends who were cops, so not all of them are bad eggs. My sister's neighbor in Chicago is a detective and he's one of the nicest people I've ever met... But yeah, there's this pervasive attitude among cops that is far too widespread. I've known more than a few who admitted to becoming cops because they were bullied as kids and were looking for a bit of payback. Sadly, I'm told that's not an uncommon attitude.

18. Fuzzopi

Nope. I think you missed the point that I was making. The weed shirt thing was just an example, I was talking about the principle behind it. For clarity, let me explain the backstory to what I was thinking about. The other day at work, a scalper was throwing a fit because the ticket office wouldn't sell him any tickets because he was re-selling them. He was re-selling them about 20 ft. away from the ticket office and was within sight of them. He's selling tickets in front of them, and then acting shocked when they call him on it. My point being that if you are going to advertise something, you can't act shocked when people call you on it.

1 person likes this.
  19. Majesty9917

I can tell you countless stories, both personal and second hand accounts, about the character of cops. Harrassment, profiling, probable cause bullshit! Thats my experience. Is there some good ones? Maybe. Doesnt matter much to me though. Not everyone who wears a ski mask is a robber. Dont know if I would just give the benefit of the doubt if I was behind the counter at 7-eleven at 1 in the morning.

1 person likes this.
  20. J3scribe

I'm gonna see if anything needs moderatin'.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.