1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

i too,looks like i meet myword at the end of the year in singapore.....

2. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I also want to visit Ireland and New Zealand really badly.

3. Taipan

Taipan Mia San Mia Staff Member ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Phun Award Holder

new zealand must be a sensation,a good friend was there last year.....i think about scandinavia....

4. Sancho

I think South Africa would be pretty cool also.

5. Taipan

at the end...the whole earth is worth a visit...(except a fiew unsecure places at the moment)...

6. Sancho

Yeah, pretty much. I wonder what percentage of the population actually gets to visit numerous different continents. I bet the actual number is so low that it's depressing.

7. Taipan

i think youre 100% right,and its getting more less......

8. smoked

smoked holdin

cool deal on this thread homeys :004:

up and up

9. Sancho

Thx bro.

10. perception

perception

Hey TiaPan.

I'm going to France in the summer, which is near Germany, so, if you wanted you and Me could meetup aswell. Have a few bears and hang out. We could invite TheRiver along aswell.

Watdya say?

:wink:

11. Taipan

word,perception where in france do you go???

12. perception

perception

Fontainebleau, for the boulders.

13. Taipan

think its round 100km from paris,am i right???must be very nice,but i was never there....

14. Sancho

So TaiPan, where are some places that I should visit while in Germany?

15. Taipan

o.k,lets start with....MUNICH:city of oktoberfest,king ludwig,castle nymphenburg,it has the living philosophy of the south...live and let live....,the big house of art....,one of the biggest parks in the world..the english garden....,the german museum(the biggest technich museum in the world)....i will make a big plan when you visit us.....

16. Sancho

Awesome, sounds good. I'm will research these places in more detail later. Thanks.

17. perception

perception

There is a good slag shop/whore house/hookers haven/prozza's palace/house of joy/screw shed on Awfstudz St, Berlin. Ask for Dave.

If your into that kind of thing.

This is all.

18. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

if you´re finished with munich leave me a note... Hamburg is next... well known all over the world for the Reeperbahn ;)

19. Sancho

SWEET :)

SWEET :)

20. Taipan

in munich we have a etablissement like that,over the entry is a sign there is written
    "you come as a foreigner,and you will go as a friend".....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.