1. Rapidgator has been added to our approved mandatory hosts while Uploaded as been removed. These hosts are not to be used in combination with each other unless a second approved mandatory is used. See our file host rules for more information.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest - Remember that Thread Prefixes are a search tool! Click on a Thread Prefix and all threads with the same Prefix in that forum will be offered to you. To dismiss click on X >>>
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Our gif only content threads have a rule where all thumbs must be posted as a static thumbnail that does not play. Currently imagebam made a change where they no longer produce static thumbs. Therefore, please do not use imagebam, or any host, that provides live playing gifs in those specific threads. If you see your gif playing once you post, try to use a smaller thumbnail and if that does not work use a different approved host.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Can't Log-in?. If your password is no longer accepted but the email address registered in your profile is working, use the "Forgot Your Password?" routine. However, if your registered email address is unusable, create a new temporary phun account and contact S-type.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. ATTN: Imagehost picpie is infected with the "internet security warning" redirect that tries to take users hostage with an inescapable redirect. Avoid using picpie as an imagehost.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Too many Alerts? Why not adjust your "Alert Preferences" in your Profile Page?
    Dismiss Notice

The Sancho And Juicehead666 Random Chat Thread!

Discussion in 'Hall of Fame' started by Sancho, May 11, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

as i said... ONE... ;)

2. Sancho

Sancho The Amateur God ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hehe, nice call River.

However, when Oktoberfest comes, do you still hold yourself to ONE?

3. Damn all of you hehe ... I gotta go to work and all I'm thinking about is how good a beer or 12 would taste right around now ... mmmmmm, brewskys. Today would be a great patio night, chilling outside having some drinks and shooting the shit ... well, at least the weekend is close at hand! wooot.

4. Sancho

I'll be sure to have a couple for you this afternoon EG. :)

5. you're a good man sancho ... you gotta have a beer for your non-able-to-drink-at-the-moment phun homies.

6. Sancho

Damn straight bro. I've got your back. :)

7. TheRiver

TheRiver temporarily a little out of order. ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 15 Year Member Original Phun Crew Movers & Shakers

depends...
    first: haven´t been there for about 15 years...
    second: might go there this year due to some pple visiting
    third: have in mind... one litre will be around 7-9$... and you need to eat something, too...

8. TheRiver

take it that way, EG: you have something to look forward to ;)

9. Sancho

What kind of food do they have there anyways? I'm not very familiar with the cuisine in that region.

10. ^^^
    DOn't eat river, you'll get drunk faster ;)

Although I bet it's hard not to with all the great food there eh ... guess you'll have to put in a little overtime, drink a little too much, then bring your camera and snap pics of drunk cuties :D

11. Sancho

That sounds like a wonderfull plan. :lol:

12. TheRiver

Pretzel, pigling, roasted ox (in a whole...), knuckle of pork, roast chicken... anything good for the level of cholesterol... ;)

13. Sancho

Ok, now in addition to craving a beer, I'm hungry now. Thanks a lot River. :mad:

14. suddenly my pizza pop and fruit punch are looking mighty shitty

15. TheRiver

sorry, but - hey, you´ve been asking...

16. Sancho

Haha, no kidding.

Think I'm gonna hop on a plane to Germany right now....

17. TheRiver

http://www.oktoberfest.de/en/index.php

guess there are a lot of similar oktoberfests in the states, though...
    remember a stay in Gatlinburg, looked like a perfect place for such an event.. ;)

18. well I'm off to the daily grind ... will be back on here at 2:00 EST if anyone is kicking around -- hooolllllaaaa. Have a good one guys!

19. TheRiver

have a good one, EG.... TGIF ;)

20. Sancho

Yeah, I've heard of similar events going on in the US, although I've never attended one. Perhaps I should.

See you later EG, have a good one.

I think I'm going to be leaving here soon too.

Have a good one everyone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.